f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

Nice one Mafy! Cedric's record is awesome. I knew about the one loss to Kongolo but not the other one in Switzerland. Hopefully he is Holzken's next defense after Nieky has some more boxing matches.

good job!

i am pretty out of free time now,but i will try to do 2 new wiki pages this saturday and sunday

I am going to do Kriklya and moiseev pages(maybe seksan page instead of him of i have more available time after i finish Kriklya one)but i cant promisse becaise pages of nak muays are extensive as fuck

I am going to do Kriklya and moiseev pages(maybe seksan page instead of him of i have more available time after i finish Kriklya one)but i cant promisse becaise pages of nak muays are extensive as fuck
Just make sure you save those pages as they could easily get deleted for not being notable enough. Unless they have some silly titles I'm not thinking of that wikipedia considers notable.

Karl Roberson can have a wiki page cause he got brought in to fight le Banner for a WKN whatever but Kryklia and Moiseev as far as I know shouldn't be notable enough for wikipedia. And to be clear nothing against Roberson but wikipedia is all kinds of lol.

Last edited:
Petchboonchu! How could thongchai has a page but petchboonchu not?

Just make sure you save those pages as they could easily get deleted for not being notable enough. Unless they have some silly titles I'm not thinking of that wikipedia considers notable.

Karl Roberson can have a wiki page cause he got brought in to fight le Banner for a WKN whatever but Kryklia and Moiseev as far as I know shouldn't be notable enough for wikipedia. And to be clear nothing against Roberson but wikipedia is all kinds of lol.
Moiseev maybe not but Kryklia im sure He is

Fought wilnis twice and he have gought with some notable names before

If i am not mistaken He was on one of these Hw rankings in The past and He have some citations on some kickboxing news blog

This wikipedia moderator requirements are pretty clear that guys dont know anything about The Sport to judge what is significant or not and sadly kickboxing amazing athlete pages arent produced because they are going to be almost automatically deleted

Moiseev maybe not but Kryklia im sure He is

Fought wilnis twice and he have gought with some notable names before

If i am not mistaken He was on one of these Hw rankings in The past and He have some citations on some kickboxing news blog
Don't think the amount of fights or who they have fought has anything to do with it. Fight for a "notable title" like Wako or WKN etc. but for example not Kunlun...just random requirements ugh...
or ranked top10 by reputable rankings (at least liverkick qualifies).

Last edited:
Don't think the amount of fights or who they have fought has anything to do with it. Fight for a "notable title" like Wako or WKN etc. but for example not Kunlun...just random requirements ugh...
or ranked top10 by reputable rankings (at least liverkick qualifies).

So i am going to do Soda and Bulaid pages,both of them could be accepted easily and with their two pages on the amazing k-1 65kg division all going to have wiki pages :)

someone could help me with Soda record?

pretty hard to find anything of him aside from his jp wiki and his k-1 fights..

Just discovering this thread. Great initiative.

someone could help me with Soda record?

pretty hard to find anything of him aside from his jp wiki and his k-1 fights..

He is 20-5 as tracked by efight. Lemme know if you need a translation

hey folks,i have sometime do to pages again in this month,i think to do Adesanya first

@Shadess ,i can do Adesanya page without the trouble on being deleted stuff?,i think i could because he is on liverkick rankings and have "notable belts" as WMC,without counting all the hype that he can be an MMA star in the future

what more fighters you guys suggest me to do?(guys who are considerable notable to wiki requirements,as in liverkick-kickboxingplanet rankings and with titles like WKN,ISKA)

i also pretend to do a Thai page(of an still active),i would need help to write about him

Sangmanee would feat well with all his superstar status

Back