f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

Vitor Nagbe have a lot of fights against good names in FTR and he is starting to be better on KB rules,maybe could be the next one who i am going to give a wikipedia page.

Adesanya is another good name

more suggestions folks?
Yamazaki
The guy who just beat Glunder
Ritivada
Petpanomrung

Vitor Nagbe have a lot of fights against good names in FTR and he is starting to be better on KB rules,maybe could be the next one who i am going to give a wikipedia page.
Nagbe probably isn't notable enough per wikipedia's random-ass requirements - entry would just get deleted.

As said above i thing the right thing is focuse in 65kg k-1 division,is the most amazing and interesting division-organization we have now and they have a positive future if the things continue good as they are

Kimura Minoru is on a very bad streak being KOed twice in the first round,both against top dogs on the division,but it continue to be a very bad thing.

Doing the page of these guys,things are going to be pretty cool on wikipedia,because they are going to fight back to back like k-1 max days with Buakaw,Souwer,Masato,Sato,Zambidis,Kohi,Kraus fighting each other because they were the top of the division and were always matched up or faced each other in k-1 max finals,these 65kg division look to be in the same hype.

- Hideaki Yamazaki

-Yasuomi Soda

- Minoru Kimura

I would need help to write about them.

About minoru i think i can find his info with much more easy because he is Brazilian too

Kimura,Yamazaki and Soda have japanese Wiki pages

if i took some informations to do a english wiki pages my page would be deleted by copy?

Krishna bless Krush website who have all events fight results recorded in there,it just turn the wiki page from Kimura,Yamazaki and Soda pretty easy to do

Kimura page is done

Yamazaki is the next one

These pages could use some pictures. I remember I added some to some before but they got deleted for not being original work. Anyone know a way around this? If I screen cap a youtube fight is that original enough for them?

These pages could use some pictures. I remember I added some to some before but they got deleted for not being original work. Anyone know a way around this? If I screen cap a youtube fight is that original enough for them?

I dont place pictures for that problem

Why dont you do sangmanee before all these other guys?

Why dont you do sangmanee before all these other guys?

i was wanting to do Sangmanee page,but it is a lot of work,i only can do this page when i have a really good free time and help to write about him

Would like to see Petpanomrungs Kiatmoo9 and Yodkhunpon sitmonchai's wiki. Would like to see Yodkhunpons knockout percentage from 2009 - 2013 before he moved up and started to look sluggish.

The Yamazaki page is being considered for deletion because there are only 2 references and they are not sure if he is notable enough.

The Yamazaki page is being considered for deletion because there are only 2 references and they are not sure if he is notable enough.

Thus is na nas thing...my Computer had problema and i cant solve this problema using cellphone

Someone can put more references on this page?

Would like to see Petpanomrungs Kiatmoo9 and Yodkhunpon sitmonchai's wiki. Would like to see Yodkhunpons knockout percentage from 2009 - 2013 before he moved up and started to look sluggish.

I had Yodkhunpon's fight info on my computer, but deleted it not long ago. He had a decent amount of KO's, and peaked in 2011/2012 where he won 6 or 7 straight. All in all he was winning at a little above 50% IIRC.

I had Yodkhunpon's fight info on my computer, but deleted it not long ago. He had a decent amount of KO's, and peaked in 2011/2012 where he won 6 or 7 straight. All in all he was winning at a little above 50% IIRC.
What are the best fighters he has fought and beat?

What are the best fighters he has fought and beat?

Tingtong Chor Koiyuhaisuzu was a good win. Also beat Kwankao a couple times. Kwankao is a better fighter now, but still decent at the time.

I have to wait Soda take more fights on k-1 to have more references reducing the risk of the page being considered to deletion,while it happen,i am looking forward to do Roman Kryklia page,he is an amazing HW prospect with some good victories over top guys like Hron and Wilnis,and in two years or less i thing he will become a big name on the division,the guy has it all to be one of the best HW in near future

A page for Soda shouldn't get deleted as long as you make it clear he is liverkick top10 ranked.

Back