F.C.C. Repeals Net Neutrality Rules... Thanks Trump.

So you don't understand what I am saying therefore I'm ignorant.

Gotchya.
No. You said that you didn’t notice anything different post net neutrality. Unless you are a time traveler from a few months in the future, you don’t know what life is like post net neutrality.

The rules Pai has changed have not yet been entered into the Registry and will not be for a few weeks.

If you somehow meant something other than the plain meaning of your words, feel free to explain.

No. You said that you didn’t notice anything different post net neutrality. Unless you are a time traveler from a few months in the future, you don’t know what life is like post net neutrality.

The rules Pai has changed have not yet been entered into the Registry and will not be for a few weeks.

If you somehow meant something other than the plain meaning of your words, feel free to explain.
Post as in when it was enacted.

Post as in when it was enacted.
The rules were enacted in response to ISPs making very public and open plans to change how things worked. The rules didn’t change any behaviors, they just forced ISPs to hold the course.

You can’t seriously object that rules that kept the status quo didn’t change anything, can you?

Huh. @Headkicktoleg brought up a good point. With all of the de-platforming of unfavorable viewpoints from Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc

Could thr next step thanks to Trump's FCC removing net neutrality be isp's simply removing internet user's access to certain websites? If Comcast gets flack from Twitter, I'm sure they wouldn't mind blocking all access to info wars. com, which they could now entirely legally do

Like we saw with Twitter, the Alex Jones nutcases would be the first to garner support and from there it would spread to the less Batshit crazy but still unfavorable by the mob people. And without net neutrality there's nothing to stop it from happening

Huh. @Headkicktoleg brought up a good point. With all of the de-platforming of unfavorable viewpoints from Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc

Could thr next step thanks to Trump's FCC removing net neutrality be isp's simply removing internet user's access to certain websites? If Comcast gets flack from Twitter, I'm sure they wouldn't mind blocking all access to info wars. com, which they could now entirely legally do

Like we saw with Twitter, the Alex Jones nutcases would be the first to garner support and from there it would spread to the less Batshit crazy but still unfavorable by the mob people. And without net neutrality there's nothing to stop it from happening

Trump turns everything he touches into shit.

How and why sooo many people are dumb enough to drink his snake oil is truly mind boggling.

Trump turns everything he touches into shit.

How and why sooo many people are dumb enough to drink his snake oil is truly mind boggling.

Show me on this doll where he touched you:

PS so the internet is just fine after all this of course. But Twitter is the platform for hate

<WellThere>

four years later, the sky never fell, and all that’s left for them is thinking about trumps penis.

Sad!!!

Dude, literally no one was thinking about Trump's penis, except for you apparently. Other than that, you two can keep arguing.

Dude, literally no one was thinking about Trump's penis, except for you apparently. Other than that, you two can keep arguing.

Dude, literally no one with at least a millionth of a brain cell thinks that Trump is doing a good job with COVID-19.

Like another poster said, Texas and Florida and Arizona are "liberal shitholes"?

That is news to me.

I blame the people.

If you want to make it through this, you need to take responsibility for yourself.

I blame the people.

If you want to make it through this, you need to take responsibility for yourself.
If two people are wearing masks there is almost no chance of passing the virus to one another , if only more leaders were leading and at least recommending people wear masks if not issuing mask orders .

Back