Eye Test Greats

LOL.

Prior to 2007, the UFC was the #2 org in mma.....
And MMA in general was a questionable niche sport. From 2009 and on, the sport was standardized, and the UFC became the premier organization. I don't think it is a coincidence that a lot of so called great fighters started losing, after the sport became more standardized.

Mighty Mouse easily, their is and never has been another fighter on this earth as well rounded and able to put it all together like him I don't care what anybody says.
Keep drinking the Fedor Kool Aide

And MMA in general was a questionable niche sport. From 2009 and on, the sport was standardized, and the UFC became the premier organization. I don't think it is a coincidence that a lot of so called great fighters started losing, after the sport became more standardized.
Its not that complicated chief. Two guys go in there and have a fist fight.

The best fist fighters in the world were in japan pre 2007. Joining the UFC didn't give anyone magical powers. They still had to go in there for a fist fight....

Its not that complicated chief. Two guys go in there and have a fist fight.

The best fist fighters in the world were in japan pre 2007. Joining the UFC didn't give anyone magical powers. They still had to go in there for a fist fight....
I think that proves my point. If you can't see it, then I don't know what to tell you.

Just on all around skill and abilties:

1) Fedor
2) Jones
3) Silva
4) Aldo
5) GSP
6) DJ
7) Rua
8) BJ

It gets pretty 1 & 2 dimensional after that.

Not really close to my actual GOAT list though.

Overall skill and abilities

Fedor
Aldo
MM
BJ
Anderson
Jones
GSP
RDA
TJ
DC/Shogun

Couldn't decide on current DC or pre ACL injury Shogun to round out my top 10

Jones
Fedor
Andy
GSP
Cain
DC
Ubereem
Conor
Khabib
Cruz

I don't agree with the premise of your thread, you can't say everyone is on a level playing field as an excuse to work people like Jones back into lists. Not everyone used roids, but we know for a fact some did due to failed tests, and others it's kinda obvious they did based on physique alone, or their decline since USADA.

1. Fedor
2. Fedor's sons GSP, Aldo, DJ, Silva and Jones

This question has extremely obvious answers....But anyways the GOAT

FEDOR

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Jones
4. Mighty Mouse
5. Shogun
6. BJ Penn
7. Sakuraba
8. Anderson Silva
9. Nogueira
10. Crocop

I think a lot of people use this way of picking any way. Pretty good list, mine would be.

1. Fedor
2. Jones
3. Silva
4. GSP
5. BJ Penn
6. Khabib
7. MM
8. Aldo
9. TJ
10. DC

Fuck it, I will throw Max in the mix.
holloway-2.jpg