Extremist left protesters shut down Portland ICE facility

Anyway, I'm in favor of this protest. Current immigration enforcement is unacceptable to me, and is leading to a humanitarian crisis entirely of our own making.

Protesting things you find unacceptable, and immoral, is the backbone of free protest and speech in our society.
Offering solutions would be even more productive than sitting on the ground waving signs and screaming. Imagine it.
People want a quick solution to a massive problem. It ain't happening.

This would be a good pick

something less political.

Like:

or a song I never heard of, but I liked the title for the protestors (with full video screen):

This type of “in your face” protest is not meant to communicate - it is meant to obstruct, disrupt, intimidate, and harass. I see no reason why ICE should have to tolerate these losers shutting down their offices. I see no reason why Kierstjen Nielsen should have to tolerate getting harassed in public. I say arrest them all, give them all criminal records. If they wanna get sassy, shoot em in the melon. If they want to protest, they can do so in a way that doesn’t obstruct, intimidate, or harass our public servants.

So does Texas, Florida and Louisiana....

You realize that they all share the same Federal government as Puerto Rico right?

And all of those other states seem to handle their hurricane just fine, maybe Puerto Rico's local government is shit tier

https://pjmedia.com/trending/portla...l-flag-replace-it-with-refugees-welcome-flag/

Protesters also torn down the American flag and replaced it with a “Refugees Welcome” flag.

This extremist left destruction of law and order will end badly.

Pretty good article.

Strong point here:

By denouncing Trump’s policy of family separation and demanding that the administration keep families together, the media (along with a large number of lawmakers from both parties) are effectively arguing that families should be released while they await their court hearings or go through the asylum application process.

Whether they realize it or not—and no doubt many in the media and the Democratic Party fully realize it—this amounts to a de facto open borders policy given the state of our immigration system. According to EOIR data, there are more than 652,000 pending immigration cases for 2017 alone.

And all of those other states seem to handle their hurricane just fine, maybe Puerto Rico's local government is shit tier

Yeah Louisiana had no problems with Katrina and FEMA didn't get any shit over it lol.

This is a horrible troll account

Back