Extremist left protesters shut down Portland ICE facility

I'm pretty sure blocking the doors is a fire code violation.

They should just blasted some country music the whole time. Not Ted Nugent or anything that would come off as too far right, just some patriotic stuff.

The mayor refused police action on these clowns? Wow...

AP_18173559338125.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Portland's ICE building remained shut down by 'Occupy ICE PDX at sunrise Friday, with about 40 tents and 100-150 people obstructing all entrances and exits. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler has refused Portland police action against protesters. (Photo by John Rudoff/Sipa-USA)(Sipa via AP Images)

I thought it was a Federal Offence to obstruct Federal Employees going about their lawful duties?

The left,

“We prefer illegal immigrants over citizens”

Quickly!
Someone call Bloomberg so he can strong arm these hippies.

Seems like there is a much better way to handle this crap. Interfering with Federal employees doing their freaking jobs isn't one of them.

I bet the next time a natural disaster hits the area he'll beg for Federal assistance . . .
Not all government actions are equal.

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo5_r1_500.gif

Amazing that none of those people have jobs so that they can camp out all day.

Which laws are stupid?
He’s talking about the laws that protect our country. Don’t mind him though. He suffers from a very serious mental illness. I actually feel sorry for the poor guy

Seems like there is a much better way to handle this crap. Interfering with Federal employees doing their freaking jobs isn't one of them.

I bet the next time a natural disaster hits the area he'll beg for Federal assistance . . .

After seeing how well the Fed helped Puerto Rico they won't be missing much

Didn't read the article so I could be wrong, but they sound like patriots

Suck it

<Moves>

Anyway, I'm in favor of this protest. Current immigration enforcement is unacceptable to me, and is leading to a humanitarian crisis entirely of our own making.

Protesting things you find unacceptable, and immoral, is the backbone of free protest and speech in our society.

Back