[EXTREME NEWS] 5 Facts you NEED to know about Conor's gf.

Sherdog doesn't approve of her looks. Go figure.

She seems like a good woman.

Threads like these are like Sherdog's version of TMZ

Trash articles that only idiots will care about

Why? she has proven to be with Conor before the fame & the money. She's a legit keeper. If she was someone who just pop out of nowhere as soon as conor got the fame and the moneys...then that's a gold digger. Would bang...
You just don't hand over millions of dollars to a working-class Irish chick.

It reminds me of that Bill Burr bit about gold-digging whores.

"Tiger's wife gets 250 million? She's a fking BABBYSITTER!! What is this world coming to? Chicks walking around with dorito dust in their cleavage and a quarter of a billion dollars?!?!?"

tumblr_lypbaaHlX61qkecs9o1_r2_500.gif
She's a step up from his previous gf....

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lypbaaHlX61qkecs9o1_r2_500.gif

Good for them. Ugly ass watch, though
no doubt, what a ignorant waste of money. you could double that amount, buy a house. ..rent it out and have a G coming in every month forever.
....and not trolling but is possibly the most eye sore watch I've seen in awhile.

TS you need a gf to get you away from all these extreme/breaking news conor nuthugging threads you make

This just may be one of the saddest threads ever.

Why? she has proven to be with Conor before the fame & the money. She's a legit keeper. If she was someone who just pop out of nowhere as soon as conor got the fame and the moneys...then that's a gold digger. Would bang...
In the U.S, they would be considered "common law married" and by him making her his finance manager, it gives her an insane amount of ammunition in court should he leave her. [depending on the state, of course] Granted, they live in Ireland right now but if he buys a place in the states he could get fucked. Hard.

6. She only matters because Conor
7. She seems nice, but read #6.
8. TS needs a gf, asap.

9. She still has cellulite-ridden thunder thighs.

CW180215B16JPG.jpg

She is gonna be as big as a house after she has a baby. That is not the kind of body that comes back after pregnancy. And that thigh tattoo ... why?o_O

i dont think shes very good looking at all. i guess just not my type.

also, if those are the only places he will fight i guess the dallas/rda rumors are false?

What does her being good looking have to do with it? lol

Like you have anything good ya loser.

Ts should expect a restraining order any day now. This is just plain creepy.

You are on a roll for threads in Wasteland...

Back