EXTINCTION on Netflix (Premieres July 27, 2018)

Yeah, their shows are good for the most part, and I find their more low key movie releases are decent, like "Calibre", and "The Ritual". It's their big promotion movies that usually end up sucking, and feel like big studios are using Netflix as a dumping ground.

The movies just tend to grab a named actor and just assume you'll watch cuz of them. The shows they need you coming back to it and keeping your subscription. Movies they just need to have a lot and call it good. Most people have the subscription for the shows I'd reckon.

I watched it on the plane yesterday and although I liked the twist I thought it was pretty forgettable as a film. A lot of what people are questioning on the first page is explained in the movie.

saw it, slightly better than a direct to DVD release movie

They have great shows but their movies are always laughably bad. Anyone seen this, is it at least not terrible.

I watched it, thought it was OK. Definitely had potential to be better but worth watching if you like sci fi stuff.

Cant be any worse than

Father_of_the_Year.png

Total garbage. Just like "How It Ends"....hits every typical bleeding heart SJW liberal ideal.

Just read the spoiler on wiki, there is serious plot twist, a serious mind fuck

the humans on planet earth are actually andriods. the alien invaders are humans trying to reclaim the planet. The androids drove off the humans in a war, but most repressed their memories for the sake of their new society.

I'm halfway through and that's what I kind of figured. Will finish it tomorrow. It was actually more interesting before the invasion started.

Total garbage. Just like "How It Ends"....hits every typical bleeding heart SJW liberal ideal.

I watched this and thought it was crap but not sure what the SJW liberal ideal you saw in it.

I'm halfway through and that's what I kind of figured. Will finish it tomorrow. It was actually more interesting before the invasion started.

Yea this is how I felt. The movie seemed good until right after invasion started then it quickly starts going down hill.

I watched this and thought it was crap but not sure what the SJW liberal ideal you saw in it.

This. Movie sucked but didn't see any SJW tone to it - probably because it was so inconsistent and too many WTF moments. That confrontation with the nerd at the end was stupid as hell - "I hate you man because you think it's a conspiracy."

Ok even the twist could not save it. Been pretty disappointed with their latest movie offerings. Their shows kill it but so many of the movies have a decent premise but then fall absolutely flat.

This movie was boring as hell. Couldn't keep my attention at all. Half way through I ended up on Wikifeet looking at Lizzy Caplan's feet, and went down that (glorious) rabbit hole for the rest of the movie lol.

Back