Explosions/bombings at the finish line of Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous how many amputated limbs there are. There are links to a collection of pics that show some of the brutal details.

I really hope this doesnt end up being a muslim terrorist. Hopefully it's an angry, slightly insane white dude that has a weird fetish for death.

They were doing the same thing on RTE last night as well. Libtards be Libtarding. How amazing none of these people are willing to point out that the recent shootings [Giffords, Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting] have been done by registered Democrats with far left leaning ideologies.

Ummm....the perpetrators of those shootings have mental health issues.

Dammit, saw a picture on /fit/ where they were helping a guy on wheelchair who had both of his legs blown off... Brutal and horrible, that guy probably loved running and he cant do it anymore...

Yeah, that's one of the worst pictures out there. On some other pictures you can see Joe Namath type injuries on lower legs. Brutal.

They were doing the same thing on RTE last night as well. Libtards be Libtarding. How amazing none of these people are willing to point out that the recent shootings [Giffords, Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting] have been done by registered Democrats with far left leaning ideologies.

Go to the war room with the political machinations you just spouted.

jesus, I'm so behind on the news that when I see this type of thread, my mind is blown.

the idiot probably watched 24 too many times

Well they said the guy that was arrested has denied he had anything to do with it and was talking to the police willingly. he also gave permission for them to search his flat. too many stories out there right now though

They questioned him in the hospital, and he gave consent for them to search his apt in Revere.

I see. The article that I've originally posted stated that there was a search warrant for an apt. in that area. It also mentioned before it got edited out that

From Fox 25:
The source said that a suspicious driver was pulled over by Revere police after driving past the State Police barracks a number of times.The driver reportedly had a "nervous demeanor."The driver then led police, as well as the FBI, to a home in the area of Ocean Avenue and Beach Street.

Not sure if that was the apt of the Saudi national or another apt. in the area of interest.

Well the British shot the Brazilian electrician a few years back in the London tube because he was running ... to catch the train before the doors closed.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

That's not true at all. They were following him due to a fuck up, he lived in the same block of flats as terrorists who had failed in a bombing attempt the day before. He was misidentified and followed. The officers were told he was a major threat and to detain him as soon as possible. They followed him into the underground and once he had boarded the train, they stopped it from leaving and evacuated it. Then they challenged him. The dispute is whether they identified themselves as officials or just jumped him as he was sitting on the train. Either way the officers involved were told he was a terrorist and a major threat who may be carrying a bomb, they didn't shoot him because he ran for a train.

Somebody forgot one of their bags, it was left unattended and reported and now is a suspicious package that the bomb squad will blow up with a water cannon.

I mean nooooo disrespect to anyone. But there's something ironic or funny about being the person who forgot one of their bags, who now is going to have the bag blown up by a water cannon. I imagine them watching as their underwear flies through the air mixed with water and laptops and toothpaste.

Strange fucking times we are living in...

I mean nooooo disrespect to anyone. But there's something ironic or funny about being the person who forgot one of their bags, who now is going to have the bag blown up by a water cannon. I imagine them watching as their underwear flies through the air mixed with water and laptops and toothpaste.

Strange fucking times we are living in...

Was thinking the same thing, man. Oh no, there goes my $100 toothbrush!

That's not true at all. They were following him due to a fuck up, he lived in the same block of flats as terrorists who had failed in a bombing attempt the day before. He was misidentified and followed. The officers were told he was a major threat and to detain him as soon as possible. They followed him into the underground and once he had boarded the train, they stopped it from leaving and evacuated it. Then they challenged him. The dispute is whether they identified themselves as officials or just jumped him as he was sitting on the train. Either way the officers involved were told he was a terrorist and a major threat who may be carrying a bomb, they didn't shoot him because he ran for a train.

yes, based on a suspicion by "Frank".

One fucking wild guess and a lot of incompetent people just following orders. That makes it just fucking nice and dandy.

Like I said: nothing surprises me anymore.

Just got word. I had mentioned my friend ran the marathon with one of her co-workers. The co-workers boyfriend had been in the crowd when the blast went off. He lost both of his legs. Really unbelievable. I was going to go up and watch my friend finish the race. It could have just as easily been me. I'm in shock right now.

Man, I'm watching this thing on the news and I'm in shock right now..... wow did this really just happen?

Somebody forgot one of their bags, it was left unattended and reported and now is a suspicious package that the bomb squad will blow up with a water cannon.

cant say it surprises me. Still, airports need to be a bit more on alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back