Explosions at Brussels Central Station (suspect with suicide belt neutralized, no casualties)

Was he #CleanShaven?

I need to know if he was clean shaven and white. That is what is most important here.

It is useless for the argument. You're so backwards it's hilarious.

I don't get why you guys use this phraseology like "backwards" or "progress" as if logic and facts exist on a timeline with expiration date that we've passed and now we can't acknowledge them

I don't get why you guys use this phraseology like "backwards" or "progress" as if logic and facts exist on a timeline with expiration date that we've passed and now we can't acknowledge them

"You guys are backwards"

Meanwhile, he's valiantly defending people who treat women like second class citizens and habitually commit crime and rape and interpret the Quran literally

Nice self awareness

every year, every month, now every week.

looking at how much shit we are bringing here i can predict we will have peaceful terrorism twice a day

every year, every month, now every week.

looking at how much shit we are bringing here i can predict we will have peaceful terrorism twice a day

Just yesterday, we had guys in the UK charging at police officers with knives and someone in France who drove his car filled with assault rifles and explosives into a police van.

Europe is beyond fucked at this point. There's so fucking many of them already on the inside, good luck even attempting to fix the problem.

Just yesterday, we had guys in the UK charging at police officers with knives and someone in France who drove his car filled with assault rifles and explosives into a police van.

Europe is beyond fucked at this point. There's so fucking many of them already on the inside, good luck even attempting to fix the problem.

yeah but remember that europeans are damn good at war, if something bigger happens they are over, their left wing friends and journalist will follow.

That's what Belgium gets for being racist BIGOTS and their destabilization of the Middle East.
Some of you are on fire today. I like it.

Last edited:
Europe going up in smokes much faster than I imagined.

Europe going up in smokes much faster than I imagined.

AtGiPAZ.gif

Which is exactly why per-capita has to be part of the argument. These fucking morons say "lol you're more likely to DIE FROM A CAR (WOW) THAN A MUSLIM REFUGEE! LETS BRING MORE IN" while seemingly unaware of the fact that refugees/Muslims aren't the majority of the population in these countries.
Very good point.

It's simple math. If 49% are committed by refugees and 51% are committed by NON refugees, than statistically, more attacks were by NON refugees.
That's absolutely true. But how do you not understand the importance of per-capita as it relates to that statement?

That's a totally meaningless statement if you don't take in consideration the difference in number between the refugees and the non-refugees.

Because that's not what we were talking about.

You made a disingenuous post defending refugees, and are a proven apologist. It has everything to do with what we were talking about.

Because that's not what we were talking about.
I tried to give you the benefit of doubt but now I have to agree with the others in this thread that you're being disingenuous.

Back