Crime Explosion Kills 22 & Injures 59 at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester, England

Status
Not open for further replies.
But since the door is open....

In reality the Crusades were a kind of a long time ago for anyone to care about today.

I think that there are at least one or two Muslims out there however that have legitimate grievance against the West and in particular the United States for our actives in their countries since the end of WW2.

But at this point I don't think anyone cares on either side who started it. It's kind of a boring argument at this point if you ask me.

In reality the Crusades were a kind of a long time ago for anyone to care about today.

I think that there are at least one or two Muslims out there however that have legitimate grievance against the West and in particular the United States for our actives in their countries since the end of WW2.

But at this point I don't think anyone cares on either side who started it. It's kind of a boring argument at this point if you ask me.

The people on the other side absolutely care about who started it, and they absolutely care about the Crusades.

where were the terrorist attacks prior to the 1st iraq war????

Who funded the terrorist????

Who destabilised the middle east.

Answers are Britain and america. But their colonising mindset thought they could contain the problem however the Chickens have come home to roost.

You see I am not so hypocritical to expect that once you play with fire dont expect not to be burnt.

Yeah let's all ignore that and keep burying our head in the sand and chant the following mantra

THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS GODDAMMIT!!!

What good little government sheep you are.

Haha. No attacks before Iraq

The thing is do you let a festering nation fester or do you intervene? Yes oil, profits etc are all involved.. but say they weren't, if the middle east were massacring themselves as usual, butchering children, annihilating themselves in obscene fashion.. would you want your nation to intervene and try and stop this shit? I would. Ik not saying its that simple but if it was yeah i would want free countries like australia to step in and try stop the bloodshed.

I wouldn't that type of interventionism basically never really works and 100% of the time the effort gets derailed into obtaining some resource or hurting some other major power. Its why the US and Australia aren't sending 1000s of troops to the Congo.

Mostly tweets right now.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5369642345001/?#sp=show-clips

Fox has a live stream

"British police said on Monday they had responded to a serious incident at a venue in the northern English city of Manchester where U.S. singer Ariana Grande had been performing."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18I2

: "BREAKING: Greater Manchester police confirm fatalities after explosion at Ariana Grande concert."

probably was neo-nazi's according to @dragonsfly

They are losing in Syria and attacks the west in order to force it to help them the but quickly!
bum bum

A candle lighting vigil has been announced..
the cycle continues !!!

Doing absolutely nothing in terms of future prevention.
Zero material retribution.
A hundred billion dollars worth of free global advertising.
Invaluable propaganda footage of the feeble infidels mourning in defeat.

Why would they stop?

Doing absolutely nothing in terms of future prevention.
Zero material retribution.
A hundred billion dollars worth of free global advertising.
Invaluable propaganda footage of the feeble infidels mourning in defeat.

Why would they stop?

tumblr_one8kuA8841w0w51io1_500.png

the liberal denial protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back