Crime Explosion Kills 22 & Injures 59 at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester, England

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if this is shooped but i leave it here:

9c9f5f3608b55158.jpg

Authorities: We don't know, can't confirm terrorism or bomb

Alt Rumor Mill: Quick! Pretend everybody is pretending it's not terrorism so we look right if it's terrorism! We totally care, no really! We're not opportunistic douchebags!

22 people are dead, how does this post make you feel?

Authorities: We don't know, can't confirm terrorism or bomb

Alt Rumor Mill: Quick! Pretend everybody is pretending it's not terrorism so we look right if it's terrorism! We totally care, no really! We're not opportunistic douchebags!

You never get tired of proving yourself a dumbass, do you?

Think about what a man has to be put through, where is prepared to take his own life by blowing himself up.

Be exposed, from a very young age, to the idea that dying in the name of Allah is an honourable way to go and will result in an eternity of happiness?
People throughout history have been exposed to all sorts of brutalities, oftentimes, they only blow themselves up because of an internalised ideology, not the trespasses of external entities.

Trump giving a speech, fox and CNBC are streaming it.... CNN doing a Russia segment? Lol? Are these clowns brain dead?

Of course muslims don't want their precious religion to be criticised. She can be the smartest person in the world for all I care and the argument is still bullshit. As if these people become terrorists because someone said something mean about Islam and even IF it is the case, that would just show how shit Islam is.

Muslims hate atheists, I should go out now and kill some muslims because I'm offended.

"Don't bash Islam because we go out and kill you if you do!"

Well alrighty then! :D
Her point isn't that vilifying Muslims angers them and causes them to blow up on you. Really, it's not that complicated. What she means is that antagonizing all Muslims is a knee-jerk reaction and a easy way out for people feeling outraged. It's a similar thought process to that of Muslims who, for example, see a US military strike kill civilians in Iraq and start hating all Americans.

The main reason why this reaction is counterproductive (in the sense that is breeds more terrorism) is that it reinforces the "us vs them" narrative used by jihadists and pushes people to the other side of that conflict. It doesn't accomplish anything other than a feeling of validation.

Look, the religion of Islam as it exists today causes problems. A lot of people will accept that claim. It causes followers to, in a lot of cases, not integrate perfectly with the society they're a part of and, in the worst cases, causes them to treat said society as faceless enemy. But that doesn't mean running around saying "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM" accomplishes anything. In Brittains case specially, the attacks are perpetrated mostly by brittish muslims. Whether some of them like it or not, brittish people are all in the same boat. They can't throw these people out of said boat. Antagonizing just pushes them to the side of the conflict that resorts to bombings.

Diversity is strength. And a lot of death. And by strength I mean a little more food variety.

When I was a kid my cousin in Belgium told me the Turks and Moroccans were infesting her country, treating women and others like shit and expecting everyone to adhere to their ways.

Fast forward 25 years and there you have it. Snackbars for all

Islamic attack and heping along white genocide.

They will stop exploding when we stop meddling in their affairs for our personal gain.

Think about what a man has to be put through, where is prepared to take his own life by blowing himself up. Would not be too surprised to find out that this suicide bomber was from a middle eastern country and had his family slaughtered by one of the "collateral damage" bombs by the US or the UK.

That's a common leftist narrative -- that every terrorist is some '80s action movie hero who saw his family killed by Dr. America (insert epic training montage) then carried out his final, incredibly pointless/inefficient revenge by blowing himself up.

It's more just a case of the socially vulnerable being extensively brainwashed by narcissists and sociopaths. I think the best way to help western liberals understand is to compare radical islamists to themselves.

Western liberals are subjected to extreme brainwashing in regards to words like "racist" until the threat of being called that word or shunned by their community is feared more than actual threats to their physical existence.

Narcissists in politics/media just like those in radical Islamic clergy spot this opportunity and essentially acquire human thralls.

It's similar with suicide bombers. Whether they were bred for that purpose since they were a toddler or they're a disturbed lonely convert -- the fear of disappointing their community leaders who have brainwashed them with sacred/taboo trigger words surpasses their fear of death.

They are still cowards, and in a way suffering from Stockholm syndrome, but their survival instincts have been successfully scrambled and they fear words and manufactured shame far more than they fear actual threats to their survival.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back