Crime Explosion Kills 22 & Injures 59 at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester, England

Status
Not open for further replies.
w2uQRe1.jpg

India fights with pakistan.

Britain america meddles ion the middle east Idiot
Do you believe if america never fucked with the middle east there wouldnt be any major terror attcks in the U.S?

India fights with pakistan.

Britain america meddles ion the middle east Idiot

Pakistan used to be India until the muslims invaded and committed genocide. Conservative estimate is the muslims killed 80 million hindus.

It's pakistan that's fighting India not the other way around as muslims always seek to conquer more territory.

Do you believe if america never fucked with the middle east there wouldnt be any major terror attcks in the U.S?

where were the terrorist attacks prior to the 1st iraq war????

Who funded the terrorist????

Who destabilised the middle east.

Answers are Britain and america. But their colonising mindset thought they could contain the problem however the Chickens have come home to roost.

You see I am not so hypocritical to expect that once you play with fire dont expect not to be burnt.

Yeah let's all ignore that and keep burying our head in the sand and chant the following mantra

THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS GODDAMMIT!!!

What good little government sheep you are.

Last edited:
I will bird shit all over your post.

Tell me fellow Shertards, where were all the Islamic attacks prior to George Bush (the 1st one) and UK government meddling in the Middle east.

I'll wait.

Muslim refugees that came to Lebanon after the second world war started a civil war 30 years later.

Listen.....

Hard to answer or easy? Cause fucked if i know, i just ask people to gauge their opinions and then weight them and make my own.
Obviously the attacks hit those countries the hardest that engage more. France, UK, US. Germany to a far lesser extend, because we don't go in full force.

Muslim refugees that came to Lebanon after the second world war started a civil war 30 years later.

Listen.....

Talking about UK and America buddy.

The middle east has always had religious warfare. In was only brought over to my shores when we started meddling in their affairs,

Fucking Cowshit. Most of these guys are homegrown rejects because having a Shit attitude, Shit work ethic, and Shit morals apparently does not count for Shit in our meritocracy.

Rightly so. If you Sit on your arse, don't work, and Elle McPherson doesn't arrive at 3.30 every afternoon to give you a knee trembling Blozza, apparently we need to be blown up.

When they realise that the fact they cannot cut it, even in the cushiest of western countries with handouts to even their own cultures rejects, they lash out.

Last edited:
islamists and left wing traitors will destroy europe if someone don't stop their madness.

Obviously the attacks hit those countries the hardest that engage more. France, UK, US. Germany to a far lesser extend, because we don't go in full force.
The thing is do you let a festering nation fester or do you intervene? Yes oil, profits etc are all involved.. but say they weren't, if the middle east were massacring themselves as usual, butchering children, annihilating themselves in obscene fashion.. would you want your nation to intervene and try and stop this shit? I would. Ik not saying its that simple but if it was yeah i would want free countries like australia to step in and try stop the bloodshed.

Answers are Britain and america. But their colonising mindset thought they could contain the problem however the Chickens have come home to roost.

You see I am not so hypocritical to expect that once you play with fire dont expect not to be burnt.

Yeah let's all ignore that and keep burying our head in the sand and chant the following mantra

THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS GODDAMMIT!!!

What good little government sheep you are.
Can you inform me of Sweden's destabilization of the Middle East? So why are Sweden then a target of Muslim terrorism?

You see I am not so hypocritical to know that you once play with fire and dont expect not to be burnt.

You are a historically illiterate person repeating bits of some disconnected nonsense you saw on television or skimmed off of some convenience-peddler like Michael Moore/Noam Chomsky.

There has never been any such thing as a stable middle east. The initial expansion of Islam was one of the greatest ethnocultural extinction events in human history. What is the stable middle east? The very brief periods of peace in the East Roman Empire? Elaborate.

Islamic terror and raids against Europe, not to mention full-scale invasion and colonization, predate (and were precursors to) the crusades. The "Golden Age of Islam" was not a time of peace as dreadlocked hippies seem to think -- it was a period defined by the spoils of violent foreign expansion and segued into total war with Christendom.

Why do people who lack even the most basic, introductory understanding of a phenomenon need to "inform" us by repeating viral teenage nonsense? Are you 'dabbling'?

About the biggest crime you can accuse the British of is that they were an incompetent therapist. The postwar borders they collaborated in assigning to middle eastern nations weren't a silver bullet and didn't stop ethnic civil wars which had been raging since the death of Mohummad.

None of this began in 2001 nor when the Soviets were reluctantly dragged into Afghanistan. Islamic expansion via force and terror has been a constant phenomenon since the 7th century.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back