Explaining Sherdog to people......

I tried to explain to my parents that I moderate the political subform of an MMA discussion forum that I found after looking for a place to discuss striking.
And your parents were like
{<huh}

Just because we like trannys, doesn't mean we are all in transition.

Nope, but we're transitioning towards a post-national state of mind and being - we are becoming human instead of American, Canadian, French, British, etc. That's a beautiful conversation to have that unfortunately we're not having much of, but that discussion should be provoked as much as possible, imho.

I was telling my friend about sherdog and he was like " so its a place for people to talk about mma?" I was like "no you just talk about stuff." he was like "but i thought it was an mma forum?" im like "i dont even watch mma anymore.......but i still go to sherdog...."

eh this is probably mayberryish, but im making eggs forgive me

sherdog, a site about mma with a message board for a variety of topics.

i get my ufc info there, but there is also a worldwide mma subforum.

there's also a political board, a general discussion/movie board and a video game board.

im still trying to get my parents to understand that i sell stuff on ebay and earn a living....im praying year 7 they will understand.......my default answer is "well im not dead so at least im doing something right."

what do you sell on ebay if you don't mind me asking

I was telling my friend about sherdog and he was like " so its a place for people to talk about mma?" I was like "no you just talk about stuff." he was like "but i thought it was an mma forum?" im like "i dont even watch mma anymore.......but i still go to sherdog...."

eh this is probably mayberryish, but im making eggs forgive me

I havnt been into MMA for like 3 years now, havnt trainee Muay Thai in like 2 and I stopped training bjj after I got my purple belt. But I’ll never stop sherdogging.

Sherdog is a karate and boxercise forum where angry incels come to call each other names.

Nope, but we're transitioning towards a post-national state of mind and being - we are becoming human instead of American, Canadian, French, British, etc. That's a beautiful conversation to have that unfortunately we're not having much of, but that discussion should be provoked as much as possible, imho.
<JagsKiddingMe><Huh2><{clintugh}>

I don't really go into details lol.

Sherdog is the new fat chick -- don't tell your friends.

I havnt been into MMA for like 3 years now, havnt trainee Muay Thai in like 2 and I stopped training bjj after I got my purple belt. But I’ll never stop sherdogging.
all true doggies eventually go from UFC Discussion to War Room then one day they say to themselves "wait, where am i?"

Back