Explaining Sherdog to people......

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I was telling my friend about sherdog and he was like " so its a place for people to talk about mma?" I was like "no you just talk about stuff." he was like "but i thought it was an mma forum?" im like "i dont even watch mma anymore.......but i still go to sherdog...."

eh this is probably mayberryish, but im making eggs forgive me

latest

It's the growing pains of society it seems. Some haven't acquainted themselves enough on forums to know that this is the way it progresses.They don't realize it's simply another avenue for like minded people and when you have as many as this community has you won't just talk about MMA. It will branch out and we will talk about other shit.

Tell him it's a social club for MMA loving incels.

Sadly, the war room puts on better fights than the ufc at this point.

I tell people I come here to upset grown men who refer to 70 year olds as daddy and I get told I'm weird.

<Fedor23>

Chuck Liddell is the greatest fighter ever and if you disagree....take it up with Chuck Liddell.......

It's a transnational society dominated by men that talk about mma in particular and life in general.

A center right-forum to exchange opinions on current political events. created in the 2006ish to have a dedicated forum for political discourse. started off as a subforum for pro-israel muslim hate but nowadays everyone is free to critisize whoever they want.

I tried to explain to my parents that I moderate the political subform of an MMA discussion forum that I found after looking for a place to discuss striking.

An exercise in futility. Their biggest concern was why I was spending so much time on the internet that I got a promotion. :(

I tried to explain to my parents that I moderate the political subform of an MMA discussion forum that I found after looking for a place to discuss striking.

An exercise in futility. Their biggest concern was why was I spending so much time on the internet that I got a promotion. :(
you spend more time explaining the website than actually telling them what you read lol

Oh, I'd never tell them what I read here. They'd stage an intervention.
im still trying to get my parents to understand that i sell stuff on ebay and earn a living....im praying year 7 they will understand.......my default answer is "well im not dead so at least im doing something right."

Back