Explain to me why you think McGregor was impressive?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That match was just a sparring session for Mayweather, a very light one. Mayweather didn't even break a sweat! If McGregor made Mayweather took the fight seriously, I would be impressed. But all I saw was Mayweather carry McGregor for 10 round just to please the fans.

He wasn't. People prefer confirmation over truth.

The only thing that impressed me about conor was his head movement and his ability to slip punches effectively and his movement ..he didn't seem completely lost.

The 8th rnd by Conor impressed me the most.

And at distance he impressed me early.

He was pretty shit, but less shitty than I thought beforehand. So color me impressed!

Irrelevant. Floyd walked trew da touch of death and disrespected Conor's power all night.
He didn't box like he normally does.
With Manny he respected his power because Manny had power that needed respecting.
See how it works?
Tell you what, we'll have a return match Floyd v Conor in MMA and see if that goes any better than James Toney v Randy Couture !!
839713600.jpg

Conor looked 40 this whole fight, Damn.

MEh, not sure we need to see any more MMA guys in the boxing ring.

I hope Conor stays in boxing for a while. Have him fight Errol Spence or someone else exciting just to give them exposure.

So boxing b!tches, here's some facts for ya - Conor McGregor landed 30 more punches than Manny Pacquiao did against Floyd Mayweather

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/27/conor...acquiao-did-against-floyd-mayweather-6881381/

Floyd had no respect for Connors power and walked through them from r4. He wouldn't do that with manny or any of the other champions he fought. Yet fools like you said he'd never fought anyone with connors power lol
Also look at the majority of punches he threw; arm punches with zero power cus he was blowing out of his arse after 3 rounds
Such a muggy post from desperate mcgregor fanboy

I hope Conor stays in boxing for a while. Have him fight Errol Spence or someone else exciting just to give them exposure.

He's not stupid enough to call out spence of any of the WW/LMW champs. And there is no way it would be allowed after Saturdays performance. It would be irresponsible and dangerous

I was impressed because he didn't get beat worse than he did. Sure mayweather carried him but it's not like McGregor folded after the first right he got hit with. He even evaded a few of Floyd's shots and hit him with some shots. That's more than I expected from him. I expected him to be out of there around the 6th even with Floyd not taking him seriously.

He's not stupid enough to call out spence of any of the WW/LMW champs. And there is no way it would be allowed after Saturdays performance. It would be irresponsible and dangerous
I would like the exposure that would give Spence but you're right. It would not be ethical to have Spence wreck a guy who doesn't belong there.

I think it's important—nay, necessary!—that McGregor fights Spence next.

I'd like it just to see his fanboys on here really crash and burn.

Irrelevant. Floyd walked trew da touch of death and disrespected Conor's power all night.
He didn't box like he normally does.
With Manny he respected his power because Manny had power that needed respecting.
See how it works?

Floyd aged terribly. His quickness and timing were way off. In that one uppercut that Conor landed, he inexplicably threw the right at Conor's chest when his chin was wide freakin open.

Floyd from 2014 and before lights his ass up bad.

Back