Explain the Mandela Effect

First of all I hate this fucking term. Mandela shouldn't be credited every time someone has a memory lapse.
Example: "I lost my keys! Oh, wait! Maybe I left it on the kitchen counter, when in fact it was behind my asscheeks. Must've been the Mandela Effect"

It's not the Mandela effect if you have bad memory dumbass!

2nd of all
What happened to alternative theories? Let's say you have an alternative theory about a film released ages ago. Why the fuck do we need to bring Mandela into this?
Homeboy in Africa doesn't deserve credit for your creative thoughts about films!
For Realz!

Conclusion: The Mandela Effecti is sheep speak.
A dumbass with Alzheimer's invented this term on Facebook so they don't look stupid for having terrible memory and now all the sheep are following through.

9df.gif

Thank you, sir.

"Mandela Effect" is one of the cheesiest, weakest internet cop outs ever invented.

First of all I hate this fucking term. Mandela shouldn't be credited every time someone has a memory lapse.
Example: "I lost my keys! Oh, wait! Maybe I left it on the kitchen counter, when in fact it was behind my asscheeks. Must've been the Mandela Effect"

It's not the Mandela effect if you have bad memory dumbass!

2nd of all
What happened to alternative theories? Let's say you have an alternative theory about a film released ages ago. Why the fuck do we need to bring Mandela into this?
Homeboy in Africa doesn't deserve credit for your creative thoughts about films!
For Realz!

Conclusion: The Mandela Effecti is sheep speak.
A dumbass with Alzheimer's invented this term on Facebook so they don't look stupid for having terrible memory and now all the sheep are following through.

You mean the Berenstein Bears effect?

220px-TheBerenstainBears.jpg

Isn’t that when you take a dump in the top part of someone’s toilet.

Nevermind that’s an upper decker

I think only the chick who made up the term has a false memory about Mandela. If he died in prison how did he become president?

People so assimilated into pop culture under a heavy weight of disinformation, misinformation and that we never focus on what is pertinent and relevant to the benefit of societ. Honestly, Paul goddamned Walker. Mandela died and everybody on social media was crying about him instead of a champion of his people in Mandela. Also Bush 2 was retrartred and the internet loves this shit.

The mandela effect is real... your memory is always accurate and we never fill in the blanks with familiarity...

When I see it I always get confused and think of the movie The Manchurian Candidate

Anyone who thought Mandela died in prison after very publicly being freed by FW de Klerk and then becoming President of South Africa is just dumb. The Berenstain bears effect is more appropriate.

Idk but there WAS a dang Sinbad genie movie in the early 90's called Shazam. It doesn't exist anymore but I remember it.

Idk but there WAS a dang Sinbad genie movie in the early 90's called Shazam. It doesn't exist anymore but I remember it.
Some dude found his vhs copy and played some of it on you tube, I posted it in on of the threads on this in here a while back.

And the Shazam movie is full of all kinds of Mandela crap like stuff in the background in the kids room like the Bernstein bears book etc

I had a Mandela Effect moment earlier today actually. I was reading something about the actor Gabriel Macht, the actor that plays one of the lead characters in the show Suits and it said he was the lead in the movie The Spirit.

Now I’ve never actually seen The Spirit, but what I remember about its trailers 10 years ago is that the star of The Spirit was Josh Hartnett. But the universe has somehow replaced him with Gabriel Macht.

4The%20Spirit-5.jpg

Damn you Mandela!

Some dude found his vhs copy and played some of it on you tube, I posted it in on of the threads on this in here a while back.

And the Shazam movie is full of all kinds of Mandela crap like stuff in the background in the kids room like the Bernstein bears book etc

That was a joke. Maybe an April Fools Day thing, I can't remember. And it might've been funny or die that did it, I can't remember that either. But it was definitely just a joke.

I had a Mandela Effect moment earlier today actually. I was reading something about the actor Gabriel Macht, the actor that plays one of the lead characters in the show Suits and it said he was the lead in the movie The Spirit.

Now I’ve never actually seen The Spirit, but what I remember about its trailers 10 years ago is that the star of The Spirit was Josh Hartnett. But the universe has somehow replaced him with Gabriel Macht.

Damn you Mandela!

Not sure if you're srs or not, but if you are, you're thinking of Hartnet's role in Sin City. Same director made both movies. That's not Nelson Mandela's fault.

Not sure if you're srs or not, but if you are, you're thinking of Hartnet's role in Sin City. Same director made both movies. That's not Nelson Mandela's fault.

No, I’m not getting Sin City and The Spirit confused. Josh Hartnett was in both movies. In fact, he was the lead role in The Spirit. I’ll assume his character was The Spirit.

Back