experimented for a few weeks, found out doing Girl Pushups are better for chest development than reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is done mostly with elbows inside, but if you feel better with your elbows slightly fanned out thats fine.

Try to do sets of 40-50 reps and do 10 sets a day. 5 in morning and 5 in the evening. Its very easy to hit everyday and the reward/gain is very noticeable.

Doing girl push ups increases estrogen.

You mean push-ups from your knees? I imagine that would allow you to do more reps and thus more volume. Now imagine how swole you would be if you could do 40-50 standard push-ups?

What is the "reward/gain" of which you speak?

For me, it was a fully filled in inner chest and a better isolater of the pecs. better than pushups, dips, and bench. Your muscles get confused when they do supersets/super reps of girl pushups. Im all for 5 rep max on bench too but the girl pushups are better for bodybuilding

For me, it was a fully filled in inner chest and a better isolater of the pecs. better than pushups, dips, and bench. Your muscles get confused when they do supersets/super reps of girl pushups
I think you have a basic misunderstanding of what we do here, or you are a troll. Either way, bye.

I think you have a basic misunderstanding of what we do here, or you are a troll. Either way, bye.

Or.i just dont care what yall do, im tryin to you how I do

Girl pushups.are the secret

dude, can you do one armed girl pushups? we call them "hot amputees"

Damn. By that same token, I guess I should be doing sissy squats to get them Tom Platz wheels.

So did that make you stronger, able to be stronger for longer, or are you just more aroused when you beat off to your own reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back