Expanding the mma passion worldwide

hwaidakmma2710

MMA enthusiast
@White
Reaction score
Want some advice who from people or first person reviews on the best striking coach I can find in DC. Price is not an issue for me but I need a coach that has incredible reputation and trained champions. I'm looking for someone that has mma experience cause striking is my first focus then I'll dericate myself for 5 years of jui jitzu and wrestling. So I want a good start for long term because I'm finishing college soon and will focus on mma to influence the middle eastern/ African part of the world that you can become even an amateur/ pro mma contender if your really passionate about it. This will also dramatically raise an individuals expected potential and the sport will get much more recognition for fans worldwide. I believe this sport is not just an athletic sport. It's a way of life. I will prove that with your help. Pm for information about my mma business that I want to expand and make you a part of ! Thanks in advance

Only place I can think of that has trained Champion is Crazy 88 MMA

Good luck , can't help u but curious how things work out and who/where you think offers the training u desire.

Kameda from Japan went to Mexico for boxing training and became Boxing champ in a very light weight class. If you have $ a good coach may come to you.

Back