Exogenous Ketones

7even

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone take them? I’m already in a state of ketosis, but I feel like I’ll get double the results if I drink those expensive drinks. I have a 4 pack, and I’m trying to turn it into a 6 pack.

I feel like I’m losing more fat on my midsection. I barley have much to pinch on by my hips and lower back, but still have a 4 pack. I think this has more to do with me not developing the rectus abdominis, the upper abs that are right below of the xiphoid.
However, I have been on keto for awhile though, and I have been fasting.

Here are some videos from YouTube about the topic.

Fatty acids are turned into ketones, if you take ketones you don't burn fatty acids. Ketosis happens when the cells are depleted from other sources of energy, biochem textbook said over 48 hours without any food, your breath will smell of aceton when it happens. Anyway you also need coenzyme A to burn fatty acids or ketones.

Exogenous Ketones are great for kickstarting ketosis...not sure what good they would do for someone already in ketosis...

Does anyone take them? I’m already in a state of ketosis, but I feel like I’ll get double the results if I drink those expensive drinks. I have a 4 pack, and I’m trying to turn it into a 6 pack.

You got marketed.

Back