Existential Quote of the Day

"Smells like fish, tastes like chicken, hold your nose and keep on licking"

This is false. If its smells like fish you should stop licking. Clean and healthy vagina should not smell like fish.

knowing.jpg

"I know that I know nothing."

- M3t4tr0n

@Palis

Look at all these sapiens marinate and absorb each other in this wonderful thread. They desire to be penetrated by the Seeds of The Nexus...

@Palis

Look at all these sapiens marinate and absorb each other in this wonderful thread. They desire to be penetrated by the Seeds of The Nexus...
We all have virtual boners now! My brain convulsions in orgasmic joy!

It's sunday and no news in politics. Some people pray, atheists like myself reflect on the world.

I think it is great to reflect on the world, the more the better as an atheist, deist, or firm believer in the great spaghetti monster, but I also wonder from a (warning) religious state of mind.

Is praying not a careful reflection on those you care about, and a ritualized way to remember to help them in their lives? Many would say that is an excuse not to do anything, however, for anyone following religious doctrine it is just the opposite: it is a pronouncement to keep taking good actions for good results, to not forget those that we love in life or in spirit.

Back