Excuses pre-planned by nuthuggers when Floyd wins

SHRHNS

#WarAldo
@Green
Reaction score
1) Floyd didn't fight, he ran.

2) Conor would have won in a real fight/octagon.

3) Floyd was on PED's.

4) Conor was paid not to throw.

5) The referee was unfair towards Conor.

6) Judges stole the decision from Conor.

7) The gloves were pillows.

8) We never said Conor will definitely win. We said he has a good chance.

9) Floyd took the first step back

10) You can't criticize Conor because he fought arguably the best boxer of the generation with no pro boxing experience.

11) You can't criticize Conor because he has more money than you.

12) Floyd got lucky.

13) Conor had an upset stomach.

14) Conor Jr and Dee Devlin distracted him.

15) Fans were too loud.

16) He did better than you would have done against Floyd.

17) Occasion got to him.

18) Conor fought for KO, Floyd fought for decision. Conor really won.

19) Shoes prevented Conor's movement

20) Conor out-landed Floyd's other opponents (when Floyd was allowing him to)

21) Chad Mendes and Holloway leg injury came back

22) Will win a rematch because he beat Diaz in the rematch.

23) Paulie spied on McGregor and gave away all of his plans to Floyd.

24) Bad weight cut.

Last edited:
"Its a half a fight, if this was a real fight hed be dead"

That statement by conor shows his doubt, why does a guy who claims to be so uber confident seem so concerned with a "limited ruleset". And why does he keep bringing it up as if he doesnt like to throw hands anyway?

3) Floyd was on PED's.

if conor loses boxing will go back to being irrelevant and no one will give a fuck about boxing again

if conor loses boxing will go back to being irrelevant and no one will give a fuck about boxing again

And your opinions on fights, boxing and Conor will become even more irrelevant than they already are.

Let boxing learn eventually by themselves. Conor will just come to duck and get championships there too like in boxing. If you think boxing was messed up before, wait until Conor comes in. I wish that on no sport as I have witnessed this happen to my favorite sport which is MMA.

Why would conor go to an irrelevant sport in the 1st place ? Oh that's right money fame recognition and actual relevance

I like Conor's mindset , he will continue to box , win or lose and do mma

Stop with your that obscurity mindset .

Are you in only child and feel that if you share the cookies there won't be more ?

Their excuse will be that Floyd winning was the outcome they expected....

The ones who actually believe Conor is going to win will flip so fast on August 26th. Bunch of turds

TS you're a knob, he's not a boxer by trade so if he looses it's because he didn't have all the boxing tools and wasn't good enough, why even the point in this thread?

triggered?

"triggered" is the most popular word retards right now use when someone calls them out on their nonsense. "What? You noticed how dumb i am? Then you must be triggered. I win".

No, i'm not triggered. I just enjoy to bring balance to the forum, otherwhise you might just call it Dumbdog - A place for dumb kids and sad people to find comfort.

"Triggered" is the most popular word retards right now use when someone calls them out on their nonsense. "What? You noticed how dumb I am? Then you must be triggered. I win."

No, I'm not triggered. I just enjoy to bring balance to the forum; otherwise, you might just call it "Dumbdog - A place for dumb kids and sad people to find comfort."
I like to bring balance to the forum by fixing people's grammar.

I like to bring balance to the forum by fixing people's grammar.

Don't worry about my grammar. English is not my main language. I don't need to have perfect english grammar. Being able to communicate in several different languages like i do is enough to me and still way more than your limited brain allows you to do.

idk why people are saying boxing will go into obscurity. Canelo vs GGG is a month after and is legitimately one of the best fights of the year/last few

i mean number 2 isn't wrong.

personally i don't need any excuses, i'm not really expecting conor to win and if he loses it's because he's fighting one of the best boxers of all time.

don't forget conor haters excuses if he somehow wins, like that thread where someone was saying conor beating floyd wouldn't be impressive and wouldn't mean anything lmao.

3) Floyd was on PED's.

This is a good list. As McGregor fanboys squeal like horny piglets post-fight, they will also exclaim:

1. "Conor did what no amateur boxer ever has. He fought the best ever and lived to tell about it!"

2. "Conor now has more money than you, Mr. Meanie Hater!"

Don't worry about my grammar. English is not my main language. I don't need to have perfect english grammar. Being able to communicate in several different languages like i do is enough to me and still way more than your limited brain allows you to do.

TRIGGERED

Conor's gonna send Floyd to the Shadow realm and change the landscape of this forum forever.

Except the biggest combat sports fight in the last 10 years will be taking place a month after McConor gets KO'd

Dana wishes he was behind Canelo vs GGG

Back