Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

How is it her career?

She is making a pitch.

She can't sell her shit to someone that doesnt want to make sexual advances?

It's Harvey Weinstein. Do you understand how influential he is(or was), and how easily he could crush some insignificant tech chick's career trying to sell her app in that industry, if he wanted to?

"Well she can just go to the next billionaire Hollywood producer. Those opportunities are so easy to get."

It's Harvey Weinstein. Do you understand how influential he is(or was), and how easily he could crush some insignificant tech chick's career trying to sell her app in that industry, if he wanted to?

"Well she can just go to the next billionaire Hollywood producer. Those opportunities are so easy to get."

Lol, it is a app, not a movie script.

She can literally take that shit anywhere.

You make excuses for her shit behavoir, because you weren't taught that this is shit behavoir. I blame your parents.

You make excuses for her shit behavoir, because you weren't taught that this is shot behavoir. I blame your parents.

Oh', is this where you get edgy, and start slinging your third grade insults because you, again, are getting frustrated because you can't properly articulate why another guy's disgusting behavior is totally acceptable?

It's weird, it's like you have this natural urge to defend creeps.

She's openly flirting with him. Starts at the 2 min mark, she starts flirting. He responds "It's fun when we do this" I'm going to assume there is some touching happening off screen to what he's referring too or some sort of flirt cue.

She leans closer into his space and smiles.

He states "I am seriously trying to have a conversation with you"

She responds "That's fine we can do both" Both meaning? What? Have a serious conversation as well as whatever he was referring to as being 'fun'? Feels like she most certainly instigated because the camera was rolling.

At that point the interviewer asks this fat feminazi if she was encouraging him to which she respond "I don't think so..."

What?

You are smiling, touching and moving yourself into his personal space. You are flirting. You are not disarming flirt, you are actually INSTIGATING flirting. It's right there on the fucking camera, you swine.

Sure, but he put her in a very awkward position right off the bat. She's there trying to sell her shit, and one of the first things out of his mouth is "Can I flirt with you?", like some fucking ogre who doesn't know how human interactions work, and when she was even the least bit hesitant, he got all mopey, and immediately gave off a vibe like he was offended. She was put in a spot right away. I understand her playfulness, because he not so subtly made it part of the deal.

I'm not all about this #metoo/#Timesup shit, but the power dynamic thing that Weinstein clearly abused on a daily basis, is something I can understand needing to be curbed. If flirting occurs naturally as part of the game in a negotiation, that's fine, but the shit that Weinstein did in that video alone, was over the line and abuse of power.

"You pretty girl. I touch you, okay? I touch you, you get deal."

What a fat fucking chud.

You can tell Weinstein is a master manipulator. He sets the tone for the deal immediately and then gradually escalates things. It is easy to say, "Just tell the guy to screw off" when you are watching from a distance, but the situation is completely different when you are there with a manipulative psychopath who runs Hollywood. Weinstein was a powerful guy and he knew exactly how to use that power to get what he wanted from women.

Oh', is this where you get edgy, and start slinging your third grade insults because you, again, are getting frustrated because you can't properly articulate why another guy's disgusting behavior is totally acceptable?

It's weird, it's like you have this natural urge to defend creeps.

Nope, this is where I anger troll you, because you are being intentionally dishonest.

You can't defend her actions. You will say whatever you have to, to avoid actually defending those actions.

I make no excuses for Weinsteins behavoir here. His actions were scummy.

Now you do the same. She was flirting to gain access, and that is a scummy action.

Holy shit I was about to say the same. The man didn’t even put on a nice shirt or anything to try to seduce her though. I mean shit put on a shirt and blazer at least...

This is the same obese guy who made women watch him taking a shower.

I honestly think he thought he was hot.

You can tell Weinstein is a master manipulator. He sets the tone for the deal immediately and then gradually escalates things. It is easy to say, "Just tell the guy to screw off" when you are watching from a distance, but the situation is completely different when you are there with a manipulative psychopath who runs Hollywood. Weinstein was a powerful guy and he knew exactly how to use that power to get what he wanted from women.

Dude

Are you fucking blind?

She gave him all the cues that flirting and discussion were acceptable. If this video demonstrates anything, it's that there is a huge chasm of difference of interpretation of the dynamics of flirting.
For example; she constantly smiles and moves her head closer into his personal space, all while discussing business? She declares that they can both discuss business AND flirt. What? He literally ASKED and she said yes. She could apparently stroke her thigh but set a boundary as to what was too high. That creates an awkward sense of flirting and boundaries.

I can't speak for anything that happened off video, but everything on video was just awkward flirting while discussing business.

Smashing him on this behaviour only confuses the dynamics of flirting and courting between a man and a woman moving forward.

Louie seems like a great guy tbh. Asking permission to whip his dick out in front of them. I wish I had that kind of game.

I actually do have that kind of game. And it’s definitely not all it’s cracked up to be.

Is that what you call it? Cute.

After he made it abundantly clear that she would have to.

Where else in the world does that pass for an excuse.

Like I said, Weinstiens actions were scummy. He should be ashamed of those actions.

That chicks actions were scummy. She should be ashamed of her actions.

It isn't a false equivocation.

It is a simply a statement that both should be ashamed of their behavoir.

Is that what you call it? Cute.

After he made it abundantly clear that she would have to.

If the video showed her constantly regressing from his personal space and him having to advance into her space, I would agree.

That's not what the video showed.

Several times she advanced into HIS SPACE, while smiling and seeming to feel comfortable. Unless we are now in a world where smiling and advancement are now unsure signals of welcomed mutual flirting? Every time he seemed to be more serious about the conversation of business, she poured on the flirting to re start him. That's what I saw.

Mutual flirting between two adults after it was even fucking declared at the start.

I mean what more does a guy need now? A lawyer to drum up a contract of the act of flirting and what the rules and boundaries of flirting are to be before the act of flirting can take place?

Hey look, two adults flirting. The woman maybe going overboard because the guy is rich, and the guy taking normal advantage of his position in life.

Look everybody, life.

It isn't a false equivocation.

Yes it is. You clearly have no sense of what manipulation is, and how the woman was given little choice, if she valued her career and the position she worked to get into, that saw her pitching ideas to Hollywood big wigs.

Dude

Are you fucking blind?

She gave him all the cues that flirting and discussion were acceptable. If this video demonstrates anything, it's that there is a huge chasm of difference of interpretation of the dynamics of flirting.
For example; she constantly smiles and moves her head closer into his personal space, all while discussing business? She declares that they can both discuss business AND flirt. What? He literally ASKED and she said yes. She could apparently stroke her thigh but set a boundary as to what was too high. That creates an awkward sense of flirting and boundaries.

I can't speak for anything that happened off video, but everything on video was just awkward flirting while discussing business.

Smashing him on this behaviour only confuses the dynamics of flirting and courting between a man and a woman moving forward.

This is not a normal interaction. This is a naive and ambitious woman looking to make a deal with one of the most influential people in Hollywood. A guy who can make or break careers. There is a lot at stake for her. Weinstein is a genius manipulator and knows how to play games with people where he wins. You don't become one of the most influential people in Hollywood by being some average Joe. There are just some people who know how to get others to do what they want. The guy is so good at manipulating that he can look like a slob and still play her like a cheap poker hand.

I bet Weinstein would have most Sherdoggers fingering his ass within 10 minutes if they were in the same situation as that woman.

Yes it is. You clearly have no sense of what manipulation is, and how the woman was given little choice, if she valued her career and the position she worked to get into, that saw her pitching ideas to Hollywood big wigs.

You have blinders on. Truth doesn't matter to you, only your cause does. It's how normal German people became Nazi's.

Weinstein is creepy, but she let things happen imo... If you really feel that uncomfortable you wouldnt meet him for drinks

This is not a normal interaction. This is a naive and ambitious woman looking to make a deal with one of the most influential people in Hollywood. A guy who can make or break careers. There is a lot at stake for her. Weinstein is a genius manipulator and knows how to play games with people where he wins. You don't become one of the most influential people in Hollywood by being some average Joe. There are just some people who know how to get others to do what they want. The guy is so good that he can look like a slob and still play her like a cheap poker hand.

I bet Weinstein would have most Sherdoggers fingering his ass if they were in the same situation as that woman.

If you want to convince me that this wasnt a mutual akward flirting situation, i need to see her not advance the flirtig cues.

I dont care what his position is. The moment she smiles and moves into his space advances flirting. Its not a video of her just tolerating his flirting, its a video of her openly flirting back when he looks withdrawn.

If hes withdrawn and she disnt want to flirt she could have left him like that instead of “stoking the fire with her own flirting”.

If we look at this video objectively, i am fucking confused as to what is out of bounds with regards to knowing when a girl doesnt want to be flirted with or courted?

You have blinders on. Truth doesn't matter to you, only your cause does. It's how normal German people became Nazi's.

Weinstein was basically running Hollywood. You have to have an incredible ability to manipulate, control, influence and play psychological games with people if you are going to get to such a high position in a place like Hollywood. You can tell in the video how easy it was for Weinstein to set the tone and force her to play his game. The guy is a master manipulator. The language, the subtle touching, the way he escalated things. He had her under his spell.

He uses his power and unfluence to get sex, she uses her looks and flirtation to get sales..

Both are wrong If you ask me

Back