Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

I wonder if there is a woman on earth he has respect for. I'd like to see how he conducts himself in the presence of a woman he sees as an equal.

You mean like Oprah, Hillary Clinton and Meryl Streep?

Sure, but he put her in a very awkward position right off the bat. She's there trying to sell her shit, and one of the first things out of his mouth is "Can I flirt with you?", like some fucking ogre who doesn't know how human interactions work, and when she was even the least bit hesitant, he got all mopey, and immediately gave off a vibe like he was offended. She was put in a spot right away. I understand her playfulness, because he not so subtly made it part of the deal.

I'm not all about this #metoo/#Timesup shit, but the power dynamic thing that Weinstein clearly abused on a daily basis, is something I can understand needing to be curbed. If flirting occurs naturally as part of the game in a negotiation, that's fine, but the shit that Weinstein did in that video alone, was over the line and abuse of power.

"You pretty girl. I touch you, okay? I touch you, you get deal."

What a fat fucking chud.

He had the money and power and got away with getting pussy easy for years so he got used to it, he never had to work out or dress nice, he knew women were willing to suck him off and flirt with him for roles.

Its why he had a no fucks given attitude he had a lot of chicks who enabled him just as well as victims, the enablers gave him confidence.

Yeah, that's my point. She never told him, "no." She knew she was using her sexuality to make a sale, even getting groped for it, and from what we see she didn't make it clear to him it wasn't just fine with her.

Yeah, there is a real grey area there. I think oftentimes they are literally exploiting each other in those sorts of dynamics.

Man I'm just gonna be honest

If all I had to do to get someone to buy my shit, or support something I'm promoting, or toss me in his next mega hit movie, was suck a little dick, theyd be calling me blowjob snipey
The deep dark secret of Hollywood in the MeToo era is that the casting couch has lots of grey area. Sure there are actresses who are forced onto the casting couch because of explicit or implicit threats to their careers or physical safety. In many more cases young actresses happily jump on the casting couch to get their big break, older actresses are more than happy to jump on the casting couch to help extend their careers. Of course you have the ones who happily jump on the casting couch to get a few more zero's added to their paychecks.

Not sure ol' Harv as much of any real power here. If I go to the car dealership should I expect a saleswoman to let me fondle her? After all, I'd be a potential customer in that situation. If she went along with it to make a sale that's her choice. That wouldn't mean he's not still a scumbag.

Yeah, that's my point. She never told him, "no." She knew she was using her sexuality to make a sale, even getting groped for it, and from what we see she didn't make it clear to him it wasn't just fine with her.

Eh, I dunno. If this happened between two colleagues, especially the CEO and virtually anyone else, it would be a blatantly obvious instance of sexual harassment. The video evidence is so bad, starting with the initial hug, that any reciprocation she might have made would be attributed as a reasonable response to being put into a situation she felt was hostile, particularly with someone who both professionally and physically dominates her.

Granted, this wasn't between colleagues, it was between Weinstein and a potential supplier, but sexual harassment is usually a zero-tolerance policy, i.e. it applies to supplier interaction as well.

She literally gave Harvey approval to do everything he did in that video.

He made it clear he wasn’t going to buy her shit unless she played the game. She willfully played the game.

And the same goes for Harvey. The game isn’t over. Get ready to give all your money to the whores.

Last edited:
I don’t hit on waitresses or bartenders or women trying to do their job.

And I’m just a regular guy. I’m not powerful like Weinstein.

I don’t like the idea of using your power or money to get laid.

I like it when women like me because I’m sweet and awkward and will buy them a coffee and donut combo.

lol this chick initiated the hug then is saying in the commentary. "I'm thinking he's hugging me so I have to be more vigilant"
0:43 - She puts out her hand to shake his hand and he pushes it aside to hug her.

@Steven_Universe
I like it when women like me because I’m sweet and awkward and will buy them a coffee and donut combo.

So you like the same thing as him, you just aren’t as rich as he is, so you don’t see the similar aspects

They posted this in the main thread a few days ago, and this was my response.

damn, she put on some weight.

He touched her shoulder once and said a couple comments? That is rape?... or did I miss something?

I mean, I was talking about this story in a different thread and people were saying 50-90 people accuse him of sexual assault, rape, etc. But if this is the best they got, I dunno...

Harvey is a real piece of scum shit. He needs his face punched in, I bet that's never happened.

And why doesn't this woman immiedetly end the meeting the second he ask if it's ok to flirt or when he starts touching her? This only encourages these weirdos and instead she flirted back.. Why did they talk over the part where Harvey reached up her leg? And why did she agree to flirting "later" and then made plans to "have drinks" after? Lol like wtf?? Is there a full video?

She was hot.. Damn.

So she didn't get the promotion she was expecting.

From 2:10 to 2:45 she talks about being "confused', but she still sounds confused, because her language sure sounds like a woman describing herself being seduced while trying to sound like someone being exploited. This girl got played. She can't accept responsibility for her "naivete":

"Data's so hot, right?"

She was playing the game. I definitely don't think a woman should have to deal with that during a business meeting, but she voluntarily tried implementing her wiles, and she learned he was the actual chessmaster. She agreed to a drink, and then she willingly followed him to a hotel room. She said she expected to go to a, "Conference Room", but we just saw on camera that she agreed to meet him for a drink, later, at the Tribeca Grand.

There's a ton of testimony against him, but this certainly throws this individual's account into doubt, and perhaps numerous others whose anecdotes sounded so similar.

Not gonna lie. After watching that I'm wondering why it is OK for a women to use sex like that for access, but it is wrong for Weinstien to use access for sex.

Seriously, why are we OK with women flirting to get what they want?

It is just as scummy as Weinstien is here.

Yeah, there is a real grey area there. I think oftentimes they are literally exploiting each other in those sorts of dynamics.

This.

Why isn't she seen as being just as scummy for being willing to flirt for access?

That isn't a excuse for Weinstein. He is scummy too. I'm just not convinced one is worse then the other.

This.

Why isn't she seen as being just as scummy for being willing to flirt for access?

That isn't a excuse for Weinstein. He is scummy too. I'm just not convinced one is worse then the other.

Her livelihood depends on it. His doesn't. She's doing it to survive in that environment, and not offend one of the most powerful men in Hollywood who could destroy her with a few phone calls. He's doing it because he's a creepy, power tripping weirdo.

There is no equivalence.

Her livelihood depends on it. His doesn't. She's doing it to survive in that environment, and not offend one of the most powerful men in Hollywood who could destroy her with a few phone calls. He's doing it because he's a creepy, power tripping weirdo.

There is no equivalence.

I would argue that his drive for sex is perhaps more excusable then her drive for a Chanel purse.

I mean if you show me a hot homeless chick being taken advantage of by Weinstein, I would concede the point.

I would argue that his drive for sex is perhaps more excusable then her drive for a Chanel purse.

It's her career potentially at stake. Not a Chanel purse. Gross, and quite telling, that you would even consider putting Harvey Weinstein's sexual needs over anything at all, though.

It's her career potentially at stake. Not a Chanel purse. Gross, and quite telling, that you would even consider putting Harvey Weinstein's sexual needs over anything at all, though.

How is it her career?

She is making a pitch.

She can't sell her shit to someone that doesnt want to make sexual advances?

Back