Excited about getting a PS4 on black friday. Recommend games to me.

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After only buying xbox consoles since the original I've came to the point where I want to play the PS4 games so bad that I am going to get one. Multiple stores are selling a 1TB PS4 WITH Spiderman for $200 and then on top of that you can get God of War for just $25. Can't wait.

I'm pretty aware of the top games but if you have a favorite that you would like to recommend to me please feel free.

I plan to download Salt and Sanctuary immediately after getting it. Looks like my kind of game.

You could probably get these cheap like $19.99: Metal Gear Solid V TPP, Batman Arkham Knight, Gran Turismo Sport.

I'm hoping I can find Dragon Quest cheap.

You could probably get these cheap like $19.99: Metal Gear Solid V TPP, Batman Arkham Knight, Gran Turismo Sport.

I'm hoping I can find Dragon Quest cheap.

I have MGS on xbox. I really just want to get PS4 exclusives as I have the other stuff I want on Xbox One.

I don't know much about Dragon Quest so I will check that out thx.

I have MGS on xbox. I really just want to get PS4 exclusives as I have the other stuff I want on Xbox One.

I don't know much about Dragon Quest so I will check that out thx.
Dragon Quest is one of the Japanese long running RPG series from the NES era alongside Final Fantasy. It has characters designed by Akira Toriyama who created Dragon Ball Z.

Dragon Quest is one of the Japanese long running RPG series from the NES era alongside Final Fantasy. It has characters designed by Akira Toriyama who created Dragon Ball Z.

I do remember it from back in the day. Just don't know anything about the current versions.

I do love a good turn based RPG.

HZD was my fav on ps4.
Horizon-Zero-Dawn-PS4-790139.jpg

The Last Of Us Remaster for sure if you haven't played that.

Gravity Rush 2 (you can get it for dirt cheap a lot of times in the store)

And:
Bloodborne, Bloodborne, Bloodborne. Get the GOTY edition with the DLC, it's the best part of the game.

Man I wish I could play Bloodborne again for the first time. You're in for a treat man (if you like brutal action RPG's that is).

Horizon zero dawn was already dropped.

I heard Uncharted 4 was good and its prob. Dirt cheap now.

I plan to download Salt and Sanctuary immediately after getting it. Looks like my kind of game.

it was pretty meh.

honestly, i think it's a big turd. everyone that seemed to enjoy it was just abusing an exploit (the bugged jump). so you could choose between using the exploit and blowing through the very short game or playing as intended and having more of a challenge. either way, you quickly realize there's just not much to it.

God of War
Last of Us
Persona 5
Red Dead Redemption 2
Dragon Quest 5
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne

Not to derail but where can you get that deal for $200? Still haven’t gotten a current gen console, not really interested in Spider-Man but that’s the best price I’ve heard of so far

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of a PS4 for RDR2 but it seems besides that there's only Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5

I'm in Canada doe so even on Black Friday my PS4 will cost an arm and a leg probably

Obviously Bloodborne
Persona 5 if you like JRPGs

Uncharted 4
Uncharted lost legacy
Uncharted Nathan Drake collection
Start there

Back