Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF

Why, is your gut telling you different again? :rolleyes:

Why don't you worry about answering a single one of my questions I posed to you in this discussion before you worry about my intelligence.

What can I answer? You have a powerful progressive paradigm on your side that dictates the narrative and influences thought. You cannot lose until the paradigm eventually shifts away from the fad of progressivism.

What can I answer? You have a powerful progressive paradigm on your side that dictates the narrative and influences thought. You cannot lose until the paradigm eventually shifts away from the fad of progressivism.

If actually had something worth a shit to say, it'd be valuable despite opposing public opinion. Instead, you are now recognizing you have a bullshit opinion and no scientific data to back it up, so you're retreating from your stance. Grow a set of nuts.

For those ignorant to the subject and are pretending its just oppressed groups representing themselves, they should check out Primetime Propaganda. It's ben shapiros book that started his fame

He went undercover to meet with big time Hollywood producers and got them to admit on tape that they use television and movies as propaganda and that they wouldn't hire anyone who wasn't a leftist because they want to use TV as a platform to disseminate leftist propaganda

They weren't midlevel people, it was like the president of ABC and shit, on tape, verified

51Ascn0MVAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Weird how people can not realize how much is clear propaganda

If actually had something worth a shit to say, it'd be valuable despite opposing public opinion. Instead, you are now recognizing you have a bullshit opinion and no scientific data to back it up, so you're retreating from your stance. Grow a set of nuts.

I'm not retreating from my stance. I am staying with my conviction that transgenderism is a mental illness and gay marriage is not the same as marriage. I can just as easily post links to a bunch of research papers and list scientists who say the opposite of what you and the scientists you listed have stated. But I am not going to bother playing that game.

I'm not retreating from my stance. I am staying with my conviction that transgenderism is a mental illness and gay marriage is not the same as marriage. I can post links to a bunch of research papers and list scientists who say the opposite of what you and the scientists you listed have stated. But I am not going to bother playing that game.

I'm sure you could.

<YeahOKJen>

I'm sure you could.

<YeahOKJen>

You know I can. The problem is that it is now career suicide to go against the popular narrative that transgenderism is perfectly normal. How many scientists are afraid to go against the progressive narrative because they will lose grants or ruin their careers in fear of being labeled a transphobe. Science is not immune from fads.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is brainwashing and it is HISTORICAL FACT that the growing up homosexuality and androgeny and trans and all that shit is a SIGN OF THE END OF A CULTURE--- from the greeks to romans to byzantines.

Exactly.

It's well-documented that the Romans replaced gladiator fights to the death with interpretive dance routines and mime shows sometime in the 2nd century. When the barbarians from the north raided them they were ill-prepared to fight them.

And of course, these invaders couldn't be expelled because these PC pussies wanted a "plural, multicultural society."

Cultural Marxisms = destroying civilizations for 2000 years.

You know I can. The problem is that it is now career suicide to go against the popular narrative that transgenderism is perfectly normal. How many scientists are afraid to go against the progressive narrative because they will lose grants or ruin their careers in fear of being labeled a transphobe. Science is not immune from fads.

That's true.

Roman Emperor Elagabalus called his male slave Hierocles his husband and later married a man named Zoticus.

There's not a lot of records at the time because legal marriage was only between Roman citizens, but there were many instances of marriage that didn't have legal standing due to what was considered a citizen. At the time a Roman male citizen couldn't marry a non-citizen female either, so you have to take that into context when considering same-sex marriage. Different-sex marriage was under weird standards then too.

And yes, Nero was a real freak. I remember a story where he snatched up some Senator's wife during a feast and took her back to bang her out, then came back and bragged about it to the whole dinner.

If I am not mistaken he also fucked his mother.

Anyways I concede that I was not aware of these facts.

Can you concede though that these "marriages" are likely to be rare instances and surely not promoted into the mainstream ?

Oh now it's a conspiracy! It's not that decades of research and data analysis brought them to this conclusion. It's that they are forced to by fear of career suicide. Of course! When they find something you disagree with (Because of "muh feelins"), it's now a global conspiracy for several entire branches of science.

If I am not mistaken he also fucked his mother.

Anyways I concede that I was not aware of these facts.

Can you concede though that these "marriages" are likely to be rare instances and surely not promoted into the mainstream ?

They definitely weren't anywhere near as frequent as plain ole heterosexual relationships, but they did occur frequently enough to be considered something that regularly happened.

They definitely weren't anywhere near as frequent as plain ole heterosexual relationships, but they did occur frequently enough to be considered something that regularly happened.

Well I learned something today, if what you say is true. Not that fuckin Romans were a reference in terms of morality, but ok.

You also mentioned the Greeks. I happen to have read some ancient Greek classics and have never ever found a mention of a homo marriage. Care to share source ?

I lean right of the center line and live in Washington which is a majority blue state. The ads and shit I can just ignore... it's the assholes outside the grocery stores with their goddamn petitions and the stores with their "donate a dollar to...." shit that drive me apeshit.

And I don't shop at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's... I go to the cheap local places.

Oh now it's a conspiracy! It's not that decades of research and data analysis brought them to this conclusion. It's that they are forced to by fear of career suicide. Of course! When they find something you disagree with (Because of "muh feelins"), it's now a global conspiracy for several entire branches of science.

It's not a conspiracy. I just find it rather interesting that transgenderism has become a social fad forced by leftist academics and political lobby groups and then suddenly a group of scientists are verifying what these leftist academics are claiming. It is also convenient that there is a lack of opposition when people with a dissenting views are intimidated into silence.

The big difference between you and me is that I am skeptical of both science and religion while considering what both have to say. You place complete faith in science and outright dismiss religion.

It's not a conspiracy. I just find it rather interesting that transgenderism has become a social fad forced by leftist academics and then suddenly a group of scientists are verifying what these leftist academics are claiming. It is also convenient that there is a lack of opposition when people with a dissenting views are intimidated into silence.

The big difference between you and me is that I am skeptical of both science and religion while considering what both have to say. You place complete faith in science and outright dismiss religion.

Oh yeah because scientists waited for the social fad before they started doing their research? Nobody with valid research is being intimidated. If they have something worth a shit to present, then they should subject it to peer review. If their data can't handle that scrutiny of professional peers looking over their claims, then their claims aren't worth a shit to begin with. You don't need to be popular to publish in a scientific journal.

Yes, I have a lot of faith in well established and data driven science. You have faith in things that match your gut feelings.

Dude, are you really going to sit here and suggest that there isn't dissension on this subject? That it is just universally accepted that homosexuality and transexuality are totally "normal" and natural behaviors for people to partake in, and the no actual mental health professionals deviate from that line of thought? And you're acting like the other guy is a quack? For real?

Oh yeah because scientists waited for the social fad before they started doing their research? Nobody with valid research is being intimidated. If they have something worth a shit to present, then they should subject it to peer review. If their data can't handle that scrutiny of professional peers looking over their claims, then their claims aren't worth a shit to begin with. You don't need to be popular to publish in a scientific journal.

Yes, I have a lot of faith in well established and data driven science. You have faith in things that match your gut feelings.

There is certain scientific research being given a stronger emphasis because of dominant progressive groups pushing a specific ideology and narrative relating to identity and gender.

I'm not dismissing science. I think it is an incredible discipline, but as I already said, I don't take it as the word of God especially when it relates to social justice fads. It is especially important to remain skeptical when it comes to anything relating to identity politics and science because most institutions of higher learning are dominated by a leftist ideology that influence what can be studied and the conclusions those studies reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back