Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by KBE6EKCTAH_CCP, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    What can I answer? You have a powerful progressive paradigm on your side that dictates the narrative and influences thought. You cannot lose until the paradigm eventually shifts away from the fad of progressivism.

2. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner
    If actually had something worth a shit to say, it'd be valuable despite opposing public opinion. Instead, you are now recognizing you have a bullshit opinion and no scientific data to back it up, so you're retreating from your stance. Grow a set of nuts.

3. Pwent WOW!

Pwent
    For those ignorant to the subject and are pretending its just oppressed groups representing themselves, they should check out Primetime Propaganda. It's ben shapiros book that started his fame

He went undercover to meet with big time Hollywood producers and got them to admit on tape that they use television and movies as propaganda and that they wouldn't hire anyone who wasn't a leftist because they want to use TV as a platform to disseminate leftist propaganda

They weren't midlevel people, it was like the president of ABC and shit, on tape, verified

[​IMG]

Weird how people can not realize how much is clear propaganda

esotamoc, lilelvis, Zer and 1 other person like this.
  4. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    I'm not retreating from my stance. I am staying with my conviction that transgenderism is a mental illness and gay marriage is not the same as marriage. I can just as easily post links to a bunch of research papers and list scientists who say the opposite of what you and the scientists you listed have stated. But I am not going to bother playing that game.

5. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner
    I'm sure you could.

<YeahOKJen>

6. TheStruggle The Maharaja Belt

TheStruggle
    It's called Cultural Marxism

Possum Jenkins likes this.
  7. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    You know I can. The problem is that it is now career suicide to go against the popular narrative that transgenderism is perfectly normal. How many scientists are afraid to go against the progressive narrative because they will lose grants or ruin their careers in fear of being labeled a transphobe. Science is not immune from fads.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  8. Possum Jenkins Red Belt

Possum Jenkins
    Exactly.

It's well-documented that the Romans replaced gladiator fights to the death with interpretive dance routines and mime shows sometime in the 2nd century. When the barbarians from the north raided them they were ill-prepared to fight them.

And of course, these invaders couldn't be expelled because these PC pussies wanted a "plural, multicultural society."

Cultural Marxisms = destroying civilizations for 2000 years.

Devout Pessimist likes this.
  9. BOWHUNTER Gender: Attack Chopper

BOWHUNTER
    It's disgusting heathens.

10. HomerThompson Bone Raper

HomerThompson
    Jews?

11. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    That's true.

12. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    If I am not mistaken he also fucked his mother.

Anyways I concede that I was not aware of these facts.

Can you concede though that these "marriages" are likely to be rare instances and surely not promoted into the mainstream ?

13. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

Oh now it's a conspiracy! It's not that decades of research and data analysis brought them to this conclusion. It's that they are forced to by fear of career suicide. Of course! When they find something you disagree with (Because of "muh feelins"), it's now a global conspiracy for several entire branches of science.

Quipling likes this.
  14. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner
    They definitely weren't anywhere near as frequent as plain ole heterosexual relationships, but they did occur frequently enough to be considered something that regularly happened.

Quipling likes this.
  15. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    Well I learned something today, if what you say is true. Not that fuckin Romans were a reference in terms of morality, but ok.

You also mentioned the Greeks. I happen to have read some ancient Greek classics and have never ever found a mention of a homo marriage. Care to share source ?

16. Gregolian Bang

Gregolian
    I lean right of the center line and live in Washington which is a majority blue state. The ads and shit I can just ignore... it's the assholes outside the grocery stores with their goddamn petitions and the stores with their "donate a dollar to...." shit that drive me apeshit.

And I don't shop at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's... I go to the cheap local places.

17. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    It's not a conspiracy. I just find it rather interesting that transgenderism has become a social fad forced by leftist academics and political lobby groups and then suddenly a group of scientists are verifying what these leftist academics are claiming. It is also convenient that there is a lack of opposition when people with a dissenting views are intimidated into silence.

The big difference between you and me is that I am skeptical of both science and religion while considering what both have to say. You place complete faith in science and outright dismiss religion.

18. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

Oh yeah because scientists waited for the social fad before they started doing their research? Nobody with valid research is being intimidated. If they have something worth a shit to present, then they should subject it to peer review. If their data can't handle that scrutiny of professional peers looking over their claims, then their claims aren't worth a shit to begin with. You don't need to be popular to publish in a scientific journal.

Yes, I have a lot of faith in well established and data driven science. You have faith in things that match your gut feelings.

Quipling likes this.
  19. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    Dude, are you really going to sit here and suggest that there isn't dissension on this subject? That it is just universally accepted that homosexuality and transexuality are totally "normal" and natural behaviors for people to partake in, and the no actual mental health professionals deviate from that line of thought? And you're acting like the other guy is a quack? For real?

Bald1, Kafir-kun, esotamoc and 2 others like this.
  20. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    There is certain scientific research being given a stronger emphasis because of dominant progressive groups pushing a specific ideology and narrative relating to identity and gender.

I'm not dismissing science. I think it is an incredible discipline, but as I already said, I don't take it as the word of God especially when it relates to social justice fads. It is especially important to remain skeptical when it comes to anything relating to identity politics and science because most institutions of higher learning are dominated by a leftist ideology that influence what can be studied and the conclusions those studies reach.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017