1. New Sherdog Meme Generator! Check is out Here Use it to win a free platinum accountHere
    Dismiss Notice

excellent martial arts(ema boxing)

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by sage14, May 15, 2017.

1. sage14 White Belt

sage14
    Hi sherdoggers

a while back i recieved a newsletter from Ema boxing. i never subscribed with them, so how they got a hold of my email adress is a mystery . But the setup and the equipment reminds me a lot like uma.

So my question is does any of you guys have experience with there products? i was thinking about placing an order in the near future, so any thoughts about the quality or performance would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. StRatoCastR Gear Tester/Reviewer

StRatoCastR
    Hey sage. The guys know i dont just bash a company outright. But ema is NOT A LEGIT company as one of the former UMA staff left their company with IP that didnt belong to him. If you look over that news letter there are about 10 misspellings and that often causes concern in itself.

I will continue to buy from the homegrown sherdog companies here but I will not in any form support EMA not to be confused with UMA.

As far as quality goes, who knows. Its going to be a gamble. Better off spending your cash elsewhere with KNOWN reputable companies that offer just as good pricing. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true. It usually is.

3. sage14 White Belt

sage14
    Thanks for the important info Strat.

4. StRatoCastR Gear Tester/Reviewer

StRatoCastR
    Yeah not a prob, i plan on being somewht active again. Getting through different threads seeing what all has changed here.

5. EMA fight gear White Belt

EMA fight gear