Examples of male fighters who would get wrecked fighting a wmma fighter?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that guys like Artem Lobov would get murked by someone like Cris Cyborg.

Artem Lobov's striking:
fu7cpUW.gif

eJaB7va.gif

Cris Cyborg's:
2zpr4gz.gif

20hmrme.jpg

Ronda would beat cain and maywheater

Cyborg would truly beat CM Punk and I'm not even joking. Wish they'd get signed to Rizin so we can see this happen.

I think Gabi would beat Punk too.

TS, you should show this thread to Artem and then ask if he wants to spar

zero pro male fighters but most avg males in a bar would

Gabi Garcia if there is no testing might be able to beat a male ufc fighter thats 125 lbs if there is anybody there with a bad ground game.
Ronda would beat Cain under the right circumstances as has already been stated. Other than that not really. I would favor CM Punk against most if not all female UFC fighters. Maybe a couple that has good enough striking to stay away and win on points. But it would need to be somebody like CM Punk or Fred Ettish, somebody that doesn't belong in there and doesn't know what they are up against.

I wouldn't count on Gabi beating anybody to be honest... So uncoordinated. Even if she fought somebody 100 lbs lighter with a by UFC standards bad ground game, how could she take them down? Too slow, too uncoordinated.

Gabi Garcia if there is no testing might be able to beat a male ufc fighter thats 125 lbs if there is anybody there with a bad ground game.
Ronda would beat Cain under the right circumstances as has already been stated. Other than that not really. I would favor CM Punk against most if not all female UFC fighters. Maybe a couple that has good enough striking to stay away and win on points. But it would need to be somebody like CM Punk or Fred Ettish, somebody that doesn't belong in there and doesn't know what they are up against.

I wouldn't count on Gabi beating anybody to be honest... So uncoordinated. Even if she fought somebody 100 lbs lighter with a by UFC standards bad ground game, how could she take them down? Too slow, too uncoordinated.
Male flyweights in the UFC would kill Gabi. CM Punk loses to the entire WMMA roster except maybe Angela Magana.

Back