Examining the options for Tyron Woodley's next title defense

No, that is not how it works. He is not a double-belt holder, get over it.

But good to see you Conorites wake up after the Mayweather beatdown...after all that hype and """power""" amount to nothing. Welcome back to trolling.

Who currently holds one of the other belts??

PubMed is not a journal.....it's a search engine.

You are a Conor fan, it shows.

Lol, Pubmed is a search engine that accesses a database of references and abstracts of previously published medical and life sciences topics. It primarily searches Medline which is a database of articles from academic journals covering medice. You get an article published in a medical journal, it gets placed on Medline, then Pubmed searches Medline and provides the article. How did you think articles appeared there?

Lol, Pubmed is a search engine that accesses a database of references and abstracts of previously published medical and life sciences topics. It primarily searches Medline which is a database of articles from academic journals covering medice. You get an article published in a medical journal, it gets placed on Medline, then Pubmed searches Medline and provides the article. How did you think articles appeared there?

It's not only medical journals.

You said "publish something in Pubmed". Good job googling it though, now you know more.

third belt comin'

mNUhv3C36QYFkTATA9uvvYw.jpg
Whoop there it is....

It's not only medical journals.

You said "publish something in Pubmed". Good job googling it though, now you know more.

Remember when I said you would have to get an article published in a journal and then submit it? Oh and it is primarily journals. I guarantee you Googled it after my last response. Keep avoiding the issue though, it's not transparent or anything.

Remember when I said you would have to get an article published in a journal and then submit it? Oh and it is primarily journals. I guarantee you Googled it after my last response. Keep avoiding the issue though, it's not transparent or anything.

No...that is not what you said. You implied that Pubmed was a publisher itself, which shows you are trying to sound "smarter" than you actually are.

In any case, I hope you don't need Pubmed in your life, because research pays shit. I know it, because I make a living from it....idiot.

No, that is not how it works. He is not a double-belt holder, get over it.

But good to see you Conorites wake up after the Mayweather beatdown...after all that hype and """power""" amount to nothing. Welcome back to trolling.

That's exactly how it works. It's actually embarrassing for you that you don't understand it. He is a "Two time UFC Champ." The key is the word "time." He has won two UFC championships on two occasions. He is not the current FW champ. He does not currently hold two belts. He is a two time champion. He has won a championship two times. I'm not sure I can dumb it down any more for you.

No...that is not what you said. You implied that Pubmed was a publisher itself, which shows you are trying to sound "smarter" than you actually are.

In any case, I hope you don't need Pubmed in your life, because research pays shit. I know it, because I make a living from it....idiot.

I just reread my second post and yes I stated that I skipped the step about first publishing an article and assumed it was understood. I should not have expected so much from someone that can't consistently capitalize the first word in a sentence and believes they can diagnose brain trauma and give a timeline for a return all while sitting on the couch.

I love when people post what they do for a living on an anonymous internet message board. It is always true.........

Usman vs woodley would be epic. Usman comes to fight.

I just reread my second post and yes I stated that I skipped the step about first publishing an article and assumed it was understood. I should not have expected so much from someone that can't consistently capitalize the first word in a sentence and believes they can diagnose brain trauma and give a timeline for a return all while sitting on the couch.

I love when people post what they do for a living on an anonymous internet message board. It is always true.........

it is isn't?

Whatever the case, you chose to bark at the wrong tree if you want to go "scientist" on me....

it is isn't?

Whatever the case, you chose to bark at the wrong tree if you want to go "scientist" on me....

"It is isn't?" Huh?

Well I certainly hope your occupation doesn't involve research because you took a statement made by a former ringside physician who wasn't ringside and didn't perform an examination and then added your own timetable for a return, all from your couch.

"It is isn't?" Huh?

Well I certainly hope your occupation doesn't involve research because you took a statement made by a former ringside physician who wasn't ringside and didn't perform an examination and then added your own timetable for a return.

The ringside physician who justified the ref's decision, arguing that fatigue alone did not account for the loss of coordination and ataxia Conor was displaying. In that situation, if in one hand you've got fatigue and in the other, the possibility of traumatic brain injury, you act to prevent the aggravation of the second.

He is more prepared to make this assessment than you are (you are no physician, let alone a scientist) and myself (I'm not a physician).

So....those are the facts.

Who cares about this boring chump. Worst WW champ in MMA history.

Woodley vs. a cardboard cutout of Rory.

I want to see who throws less punches.

Perry? The guy that is coming off a win over an unknown LW and an 80 year old Ellenberger? Before that he was embarrased by a not even top 10 Jouban.

If Masvidal beats Wonderboy that's the fight to make. Otherwise Dos Anjos. Perhaps in a title eliminator with Lawler. Not Perry though, he has zero wins over guys in the top 10.
Masvidal sounds good if he beats wonderboy. If wonderboy wins I think he needs a couple more before getting a third shot.

I also like you're idea of rda vs lawler. I'm a big rda fan but I think people are moving a little too fast wanting him to fight for the belt now. I didn't think he looked that great against tarec and would benefit from a couple more ww matches

I actually kinda wanna see rda vs maia but it doesn't make as much sense for the division as the lawler fight

Back