Opinion Exactly how do liberals propose we even take away semi-automatic rifles?

Or maybe we just feel sorry for you sorry slobs and we want to reduce the probability of you shooting each other or yourselves in a drunken stupor.
Nice try. I don't drink. Period. No drunkenness here. You just refuse to admit you want total control of every aspect of life of the people, so you can socially engineer them to your evil hearts content. The only way to do that is to disarm them, and that is the leftists over all goal. You march on like the good leftist soldier you are.

Nice try. I don't drink. Period. No drunkenness here. You just refuse to admit you want total control of every aspect of life of the people, so you can socially engineer them to your evil hearts content. The only way to do that is to disarm them, and that is the leftists over all goal. You march on like the good leftist soldier you are.

I don't have to admit anything, you're fucking crazy.

Still ignoring the fact that our most liberal state voted to ban gay marriage. The mob isn't always right is it?
We have SCOTUS findings on the 2nd amendment reaffirming it as an individual right, protecting the owning of firearms in common use. Which semi auto rifles and handguns are in common use.

And I don't believe a gun needs to be worshipped or that it gives sexual pleasure, it is a tool that the CDC found AT LEAST 16x more people are saved by than killed with a gun. Again, mental health and criminal issue

<Dany07>

I don't have to admit anything, you're fucking crazy.
Plenty of evidence that i am not crazy. The likes of Fienstein and other wackjob leftists and their comments over the years is proof enough.. The only crazy one here is useful idiots(a term your beloved Stalin coined) like you marching lock step with your communist overlords.

Plenty of evidence that i am not crazy. The likes of Fienstein and other wackjob leftists and their comments over the years is proof enough.. The only crazy one here is useful idiots(a term your beloved Stalin coined) like you marching lock step with your communist overlords.
<YeahOKJen>

^
When the worst poster of the year argues with you it is clear you are on the right side.

^
When the worst poster of the year argues with you it is clear you are on the right side.
I dont care. I am not wrong. People like Fienstein and the like have stated their desire to end firearms ownership. It is all about control.

^
Also, have they done a 2017 worst/best poster of the year contest? I dont think they have.

^

This isn't even true.

No one is the worst poster because you little babies couldn't handle the thread and reported it to the forum owners.

Back