Ex-WWE star is beaten to bloody pulp over a parking spot

Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before someone learned my origin.

Put those animals in a cage where they belong ASAP..or just Euthanize them...I’m good with either..

Shhhhh... you're invalidating his victim complex
Well he was implying the suspects are black. Which they are.

But we can't impose our culture onto them. That's racist and I don't like to racism .

Shhhhh... you're invalidating his victim complex

Yes, because if they were white, their
faces certainly wouldn't be plastered all over the article. Does the guy with his face caved in have a 'victim complex' too, you disengenous shithead?

latest

Well he was implying the suspects are black. Which they are.

But we can't impose our culture onto them. That's racist and I don't like to racism .
racism is a crime, and crime is for minorities

was going to make a joke before read, but 6v1 over nothing is just fucked up

Even if to be honest is likely happened 100+ times just last night all around the world

Something about cowardly men makes my blood boil. The only things that would ever warrent jumping a dude like would be if he killed/raped a loved one.

Star?
He was not very memorable. Textbook guy brought in for size and look. But he could not even perform a basic headlock. One of the worst performers of all time and was barely around 6 months.

When you are so horribly phony you get kicked out of wrestling in the 80's, it says something
See, if I know this things, I'd keep them to my incel self.

Sucks for him. Should have just tried to get the car towed or ticketed. The way the article reads, it’s a lose/lose situation all around. Wrestler probably was kayfabe and forgot he wasn’t on his “GO” juice anymore.

Cowardly fucking animals. Should be used for compost, it's the only way they'll ever contribute to society.

Back