Ex-WWE star is beaten to bloody pulp over a parking spot

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/05/20/ex-wwe-star-is-beaten-to-bloody-pulp-over-a-parking-spot/

Ex-WWE star is beaten to bloody pulp over a parking spot

A former professional wrestler was savagely beaten by six men outside his home in a dispute over a parking space.

Ex-WWE star Tom Magee, 59, was left with a broken jaw, broken eye socket and a concussion in the attack on his driveway.

The violent incident happened Tuesday outside his Mar Vista home in Los Angeles.

Pictures of the scene show blood splattered on the pavement, where the gang of young men viciously kicked and punched Magee.

Kendall Noxxel, a friend of the former bodybuilder, told CBS News: “Tom came and encountered the young men, and it proceeded to a fight.

“It was sort of a conflict over who was allowed to park in this spot.”

She said the attackers fled when neighbors came outside upon hearing the commotion.

Magee was found incoherent and was taken to a hospital to treat his injuries. He has since been released and is recovering at home.

A neighbor said: “To me, it was attempted murder. If we wouldn’t have come out here I don’t know if he would be alive.

“If you saw his face right now and saw what they were doing to him, he’s really lucky to be alive.”

Two men have been arrested in connection with the attacked.

The Los Angeles Police Department detained Justin Lee, 20, and Degrate Byrant, 20, on Thursday.

Both men were charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Magee is a Canadian champion power lifter who made a name for himself in the ring.

In his heyday in the 1980s, Magee weighed in at a hefty 265 pounds and towering at 6-foot-5.

His career took off when he fought in the WWF — now WWE — and placed second in the 1982 World’s Strongest Man competition.

One of his notable wins was against Bret “The Hitman” Hart.

I don't remember him at all. Hope he recovers.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Guy is in terrible shape

(Graphic pic)
4_C66_C15_D00000578-5745351-image-m-23_1526657650174.jpg

Hopefully he gets the parking spot in the end

Don't remember him, but that's really fucked up. Who beats the shit out of someone over a parking space?

This world and the people in it terrify me sometimes.

Alright, fuck it. Fair warning... from now on, if a mothafucka's in my driveway, I'm walking out with the pump to discuss the matter.

If I ever have a driveway again
<mma1>

Damn

Theres too many different levels of assault. Needs to be like murder where theres different degrees.

These dudes deserve long prison setences. They were tryin to kill him, and if they wernt well theyre too stupid to be free

Fucking coward retards ganging up on an old man. Hang them in public

This was the guy that fought The Boz in the biker pit fight in Stone Cold

hqdefault.jpg

Don't remember him, but that's really fucked up. Who beats the shit out of someone over a parking space?

This world and the people in it terrify me sometimes.
Human beings are animals. They get emotional and get caught up in whatever group they're does. One guy swings and the rest of the group joins in. Some people are more savage than others I guess. I'd like to think I would never do some thing like this.

This is why I avoid confrontation unless I know for sure I'm dealing with someone one on one and when I do, I try to be as positive as possible.

He wasnt a star, he worked a few matches and was terrible
Please ban TS for misleading headline

Dude learned the hardway about getting into a disagreement about a parking space.

Back