Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy wins his latest fight in 14 seconds. Is he a legit UFC prospect? (VIDEO)

He was facing an overweight manlet.

His hands do look kind of quick and so do his reflexes but again, everybody looks like that when they are facing some overweight guy who does MMA as a hobby.
His opponent was Ryan Chester, 3-2 as an amateur now. He's also 6'0" tall and by no means a "Manlet", lol. Greg Hardy is a big, big man.

If the ufc matches him up with someone tough im sure people would love to see him get knocked out.

I'd root for him over Cody East. Will never understand why they gave him the UFC platform he didn't even bring in name recognition.

He's a terrible person, but he'll do well in the UFC. He has the size and the athleticism. His only downside is his lack of martial arts experience. There's some guys out there who are nearly as athletic who have lifelong wrestling or martial arts backgrounds who will be able to out-skill him. NFL players generally have that flaw, they have the athleticism, but many of them start MMA after their NFL careers wind down.

I'd be curious to see how he does against a D1 wrestler.

He was just signed to an indoor football team last month so I don't know what is going to happen for his MMA career.

Is he taking this MMA training seriously or is he just killing some time while he tries to get back into the NFL ?

He's a fucking beast. You guys have no.idea how strong legit NFL players are. They rep explosive movements from.the time they are 10 till the day they retire. Throw.in legit fight cardio and actual.skills, these men are deadly. Yeah I know johnny Morton ten years ago...he wasn't good or maybe he got caught by Bernard akbah and looked bad. If hardy has a chin and doesn't get concussed due a lifetime of previous NFL collisions, this guy is going to fucking wreck some people based on athletic and strength attributes alone. I'm not saying he is a top 5-10 guys but if Hamilton, Potts and world of more craft beat a few guys in the ufc, this guy can for sure.

hed get beat up once he fights a real fighter

I’d say he’s got some challenges ahead of him before entering UFC caliber but his boxing isn’t terrible .

I think so. He's a despicable human being, but in a division full of embarrassingly bad athletes, he's definitely an A-level athlete that seems to be picking up the sport quickly.

His level of competition isn't much to go by atm, but how far do you think he can go?

That guy looked 2 full weight classes smaller than Hardy.

Back