Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy wins his latest fight in 14 seconds. Is he a legit UFC prospect? (VIDEO)

The headline on the front page reads "Watch Pro Bowler Greg Hardy Destroy Opponent"
My mind at first glance made me wonder if Greg Hardy was really destroyed by a Professional Bowler?

If the domestic violence problems aren't too distracting, he can go very far

He is obviously a great athlete so I'm not surprised he is running through dudes on regional circuits and tonight on his LFA debut. I hope he gets signed by UFC or Bellator and gets fed to the sharks. I'm honestly surprised he even has the balls to step in the cage with another man since he enjoys threatening and beating on women so much. His inevitable first KO loss is going to be one of the rare times that I would feel joy watching a man lose consciousness. He deserves a prolonged ass beating, and hopefully Yamasaki will be reffing the fight when it happens.

I think so. He's a despicable human being, but in a division full of embarrassingly bad athletes, he's definitely an A-level athlete that seems to be picking up the sport quickly.

His level of competition isn't much to go by atm, but how far do you think he can go?

The guy is serious and dedicated to his training, but he has really fast hands and movement for his size not to mention power

he reminds me of Matt Mitrione both have very fast hands and light on their feet for big men.

He def released the Kraken on that dude

He is obviously a great athlete so I'm not surprised he is running through dudes on regional circuits and tonight on his LFA debut. I hope he gets signed by UFC or Bellator and gets fed to the sharks. I'm honestly surprised he even has the balls to step in the cage with another man since he enjoys threatening and beating on women so much. His inevitable first KO loss is going to be one of the rare times that I would feel joy watching a man lose consciousness. He deserves a prolonged ass beating, and hopefully Yamasaki will be reffing the fight when it happens.

So overdramatic.

So overdramatic.
what's overdramatic is being a 275lb man and beating the hell out of a woman and then tossing her onto a bed of automatic weaponry and then allegedly intimidating her or paying her off so that she wouldn't testify at the trial

what's overdramatic is being a 275lb man and beating the hell out of a woman and then tossing her onto a bed of automatic weaponry and then allegedly intimidating her or paying her off so that she wouldn't testify at the trial

Wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Wasn't the worst thing in the world.
No it wasn't. Doesn't mean he doesn't deserve an ass whooping, even though he should have gone to jail. You're scum if you know the details of his alleged crimes and dismiss it as not being "...the worst thing in the world"

He was facing an overweight manlet.

His hands do look kind of quick and so do his reflexes but again, everybody looks like that when they are facing some overweight guy who does MMA as a hobby.

No it wasn't. Doesn't mean he doesn't deserve an ass whooping, even though he should have gone to jail. You're scum if you know the details of his alleged crimes and dismiss it as not being "...the worst thing in the world"

I mean it was bad, but there are far worst things that people do. She'll be alright. It could've been alot worse. He should've went to jail. It sucks he got off. But if he really did pay her off, then it's all good.

This guy will end up in the UFC. Who’s gonna beat this guy in regional mma? He’s an elite athlete who’s picking up the sport at a rapid pace. Yeah he’s not perfect right now but he’s training with a top team and the regional HW mma is putrid. He’s gonna tear through the minors based on size and speed and athleticism only. UFC will sign him no doubt. They are desperate for ANYONE that can draw viewers and Hardy will bring ESPN and tons of mainstream coverage with him.

This guy will end up in the UFC. Who’s gonna beat this guy in regional mma? He’s an elite athlete who’s picking up the sport at a rapid pace. Yeah he’s not perfect right now but he’s training with a top team and the regional HW mma is putrid. He’s gonna tear through the minors based on size and speed and athleticism only. UFC will sign him no doubt. They are desperate for ANYONE that can draw viewers and Hardy will bring ESPN and tons of mainstream coverage with him.
I agree, I mean if CM Punk helped pull all those PPV buys for his first fight I see no reason why Hardy wouldn't be a comparable draw, and Dana and the WME boys will be all over that. But at this point he is just a great athlete that can throw a punch (from the whole 2 minutes I've watched in his first 3 bouts lol).. Interested to see how good he can get (but obviously not pulling for the guy)

Last edited:
He can beat a lot of guys on atheticism alone. A couple of years in the right camp can do wonders for him.

Then honestly the cage is the best place for him really.

The guy is serious and dedicated to his training, but he has really fast hands and movement for his size not to mention power

he reminds me of Matt Mitrione both have very fast hands and light on their feet for big men.

He def released the Kraken on that dude

He looks a little more uncoordinated and stiffer than mitrione. That said he was a far better football player, is still relatively young and is a stronger guy than mitrione. If he were to lay it out a Mitrione career path in mma would be great for him and is doable. Unless he has a shit chin a la that hw football player on that tuf with nelson and such, big baby maybe?

Its not easy to tell against the level of competition hes been facing. He should just turn pro now then we'll see.

Back