Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy wins his latest fight in 14 seconds. Is he a legit UFC prospect? (VIDEO)

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think so. He's a despicable human being, but in a division full of embarrassingly bad athletes, he's definitely an A-level athlete that seems to be picking up the sport quickly.

His level of competition isn't much to go by atm, but how far do you think he can go?

Possibly, he'll get to the UFC on name alone. Think Ngannou wrecks him worse than he wrecked his wife.

I think so. He's a despicable human being, but in a division full of embarrassingly bad athletes, he's definitely an A-level athlete that seems to be picking up the sport quickly.

His level of competition isn't much to go by atm, but how far do you think he can go?

DC and Stipe better watch out.

tenor.gif

Possibly, he'll get to the UFC on name alone. Think Ngannou wrecks him worse than he wrecked his wife.
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Hardy is bigger, stronger, faster than Ngannou with far better cardio and athletic instincts.

Tell Stipe to lay the belt down and no one gets hurt.

That was a nice right. Yet again I could barely see it

His striking looks sloppy and he looks uncoordinated. I don't think he would beat present day Randy Couture.

If Bellator were smart they'd sign him to a short term deal to see if he brings in the viewership

If the ufc matches him up with someone tough im sure people would love to see him get knocked out.

I dont see UFC signing him.

He's got Bellator written all over him. They can put him on prelims vs other 0-0 type fighters for a while. Thats something UFC really isnt gonna do that often.

Good for him but lol at that size difference.

He's huge and pretty quick for his size.

And HW division is fucking horrible.

In a year or two he could do quite well.

His technique is poor, and his age is against him.
However, he is a serious athlete, so he probably has a good work ethic and knows how to listen to coaches.
If he is a fast learner, he may have some success.

He should go to Japan. I want someone to soccer kick his face a dozen times

Back