Evolution will no longer be taught in Turkish schools

Well then enlighten me

Fixed

It's wrong because you have evidence that contradicts it? Or is it wrong because your religious beliefs demand that it's wrong?

You have no desire to be enlightened. That's why you've dismissed any evidence presented to you.

No one has ever seen macro evolution, because it doesn't exist. Also Noah's ark was found in Turkey.

noahs_ark.jpg

Nobody has seen macroevolution, because by definition we haven't been around to really see it in action. We've seen plenty of examples of evolution on a micro scale, which aligns with the time frame we've existed for. Evolution has taken place over 3.8 billion years. That's an amount of time that's barely comprehensible.

And I wasn't aware that they've actually found any credible evidence on Mount Ararat of any sort of boat that landed there during a great world wide flood. If everything alive came from there, why is there no evidence of migration coming from there? How did he manage to build the largest boat ever without help? How did he manage to put all types of animals on there? What process turned those animals into the diverse species we see today?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
People would disagree there, as even back in the 19:th century you had creationists that accepted "macro evolution".
Can you show me macro evolution then? No science professor has ever been able to show me proof.

The Theory of Evolution is an unproven scientific theory...not Science itself. Rejecting an unproven scientific theory =/= rejecting Science.

The Theory of (macro) Evolution is false anyhow.
In everyday parlance: Theory = best guess , hunch

Scientific Theory = explanation of some phenomena / aspect of nature that is backed up by a considerable body of evidence that is substantiated through observation and experimentation.

If it is "unproven" it wouldn't be a theory, it would be a hypothesis.

Been a while since I have read a bible, but I was always, taught, you only need one thing to be a Christian and that is faith in Jesus.l
Like I said, its has been a while, but can you point out the verse that states as a Christian, I can not believe in Evolution.
I agree with you.

However there is a well documented exorcism of a Catholic priest that taught evolution at a Catholic school. He became tormented by a demon and it ended up he had to renounce what he was teaching for this demon to stop tormenting him. It's an interesting case.

The story is told in a book written by Father Malachi Martin. The guy who called out the Vatican/ Catholic Church for pedophilia decades before anyone else acknowledged it.

Can you show me macro evolution then? No science professor has ever been able to show me proof.

Define macroevolution.

According to science, "macro" evolution is speciation. There are loads of examples of this.

Darwin's finches, for example.

Erdogan is also 'racist' too though. At the start he was not anti-Kurdish like the secular Military and infact received a lot of Kurdish voter support. But the Syrian war laid bare his 'racist' mindset , becaus he too started to support entities that were viciously anti Kurdish and went after Kurds and Turkish Kurd politicians.

At the end of the day both Erdogan and the Secular military are Turkish supremacists. Just as White supremacy in America hasn't been limited to those who profess to being Christians, it has always received strong support from secularists and nominal Christians .

Note: I am aware that some Christians were against slavery while others supported it.
I'm not not the biggest fan of Erdogan but even his regime isn't kidnapping Kurds off the street and torturing them to death. There's levels here and the secular military was more brutal towards the Kurds and never offered them the sorts of concessions Erdogan did. Things are going South fast but that's to be expected when you have multiple insurgencies flaring up, 2 million refugees over the span of just a few years, and one of the most vicious wars in the world today raging on your border.

Erdogan's Islamism at least theoretically allows for a basis of shared identity and reconciliation with the Kurds but the secular ethno-nationalism of the Kemalists does not and that difference has manifested itself in their policies. Erdogan is definitely bad news but if your defense of the near genocidal policy of the secularists is "B-but but Erdogan" then you're not doing a very good job.

In everyday parlance: Theory = best guess , hunch

Scientific Theory = explanation of some phenomena / aspect of nature that is backed up by a considerable body of evidence that is substantiated through observation and experimentation.

If it is "unproven" it wouldn't be a theory, it would be a hypothesis.

Then perhaps we should start calling it a hypothesis then because it's definitely unproven and unobserved.

So God did not create the animals that evolved?
Atheist do not want to acknowledge when the Bible talks about God creating animals according to their kind.

Genesis 1:25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Define macroevolution.

According to science, "macro" evolution is speciation. There are loads of examples of this.

Darwin's finches, for example.
You know what I mean. Evolving into a different kind. An example would be a crocodile evolving into a duck. If there are examples, show the proof!

I have to given you that definition. And you'll have to explain how you think that makes me wrong.

No, you haven't. I've already explained to you how you were wrong. Since you keep making up that you've responded to me before, maybe I should make you wait as long as I had to?

Atheist do not want to acknowledge when the Bible talks about God creating animals according to their kind.

Genesis 1:25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
So if he created them, then why can't they evolve. Man has evolved from worrying about, food, shelter and living until the next day, and now food and shelter is not an issue for 90% of the population.
I have just never seen the reason for a Christian to be so resistant to evolution. If God created animals and then it is possible the since he gave man free thought, then animals version of free thought is evolution.

I've already given answers to this though.
You might not agree but I've addressed those claims a few posts after what you quoted:

So at least address those.
Sure. You're banking on Turkey losing power, influence, military strength, etc. as a result of this and other forms of religious extremism. And conversely, you imply that by Turkey not doing the crazy religious thing, they would gain power we don't want them to have. That way of looking at it is putting far too much emphasis on one factor (which you later accuse other people of doing with your Germany analogy).

And even if you turn out to be partially prophetic, the sweet spot where your idea lies is a potentially mythical place where Turkey goes to Islamist shit, but also doesn't become more of a problem for the world. That's not what we see when we look at the world. We see that the broken shit holes are a massive problem. And other radical shit holes, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, are not crumbling or marginalized.

Last edited:
No, you haven't. I've already explained to you how you were wrong. Since you keep making up that you've responded to me before, maybe I should make you wait as long as I had to?

Lol, what are we even arguing about now? You got my definition and if you'd like to present your argument as to why that makes me wrong... And about what...id be interested in seeing it.

Back