EVO 2018 - STREAM SCHEDULE 1st PAGE

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else besides the Street Fighter group watching this weekend? This and Capcom Cup are my favorite tournaments of the year.

I’m on Vacation this weekend so I won’t have a lot of time to post Twitch Streams. Hopefully some other fighting game fans here on Sherdog can post the tournament times and streams of the games they play/watch. I just wanted to make a thread to kick off the world’s hardest and largest fighting game tournament.

What are your guy’s predictions at EVO? Will Capcom reveal a new IP or bring one back from the dead? Will they only show G or will they also tease Sagat? Will they introduce new CA’s, a new Story Mode or the fabled ‘free characters’? How about MvC:I Uncanny Edition, MKXI or a new Season of Tekken? Possibly a whole new fighting game?

Many of the announcers and talking heads have said to pay attention to the finals (obviously) but we may see some new world premieres this Sunday.

$

$

EVO 2018 Finals Schedule
August 5

• 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET -- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2
  • 10:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM ET -- Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • 1:30 PM PT / 4:30 PM ET -- Tekken 7
  • 4: PM / 7 PM ET -- Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • 7:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM ET -- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I'm not as hyped for Evo this year

Still gonna watch it

Not gonna lie, I'm not as hyped for Evo this year

Still gonna watch it

I kind of have the same feeling ever since Asia has started to pull away in SFV. At least last year we had Punk and Du. Right now it just looks like Du is the best American player. Either way, im as excited for the announcements as I am the tournament. Hopefully they drop some bombs.

I'm more interested in what Namco is going to reveal. Hopefully, Seong Mina or Setsuka for SCVI and a better season pass for Tekken.

EVOOOOOO

I'm hype. SFV be damned. DBFZ is gonna steal the show.

I hope they reveal something for Tekken 7.

RIP Marvel, KI, KOF

Didn’t he win some big events?

Not in MKX. (At least to my knowledge.) He won last year's EVO or it might have been Combo Breaker. I've also ran sets with Semij back in the day.

Not in MKX. (At least to my knowledge.) He won last year's EVO or it might have been Combo Breaker. I've also ran sets with Semij back in the day.

I remember Dragon winning evo...

mVn6Qbe.gif

I've faced the cream of the crop in MKX. Sonic hurt my feelings. I matched up with him randomly and it was when I was first starting to take the game seriously. And was doing great crushing no names.

What makes him soo fucking good is his footsie game and overall spacing. He made me feel like I should head over to Gamestop and trade my game in. It was a good learning experience because I had that match recorded and would rewatch it over and over. Fixed a lot of bad habits off of it. That was the finest beating I ever took.

I remember Dragon winning evo...

mVn6Qbe.gif

Fuck him dude. Tier whore loser... Honeybee should've never switched to Aquaman though. You could tell he was rustled when he did that.

I'm SUPER-HYPED! I have to go out of town on Saturday, so I'll miss the bulk of the day play. I'll try to catch up in the evening.

As for Injustice 2...

th

SonicFox is always the correct answer.

Back