Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks?

You are demanding proof that it was him, while you are providing no proof is wasnt him.

You are demanding proof that it was him, while you are providing no proof is wasnt him.
.... I don't think you understand how this works??? I'm asking for evidence that it was him, there's no need for evidence that he didn't do it. The absence of evidence is concerning.

That's like me asking for evidence that god exists and you asking me for evidence he doesn't. That's silly. I don't need evidence that he didn't do it if there's no evidence he did

{<huh}

I have no skin in this game. I'm a genuinely curious and unbiased observer.

Is there any evidence Assad was behind the recent chemical attack in Syria?

You seem to think we're playing some kind of game... like you have a side and I have a side and you can somehow win? I don't understand people like you.

I'm asking for information and you're acting like you have it but are withholding it. It only makes me think there isn't any evidence?

Why did Trump immediately respond with power over a chemical attack when we can't even be sure who did it?

sayinganything.png

"Just asking questions (JAQ-ing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable ... by framing them as questions rather than statements"
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions

Its way too risky just to eliminate a minor inconvenience. Especially giving how Trump is perceived as a loose cannon. It was a precarious situation and for a while it looked like he would be removed but the tide was turning in his favor, the rebels are almost defeated, ISIS annihilated, he was so close to winning the war it makes absolutely no sense to risk all that. I just don't buy that he was behind it, not because I don't think he is capable but because I don't think he is that dumb.

It's possible that one of his generals and he knew nothing about it until it was done.

However if it fucked situation up why didn't he say so and bring the person that order it up front and charge or even arrest him?

.... I don't think you understand how this works??? I'm asking for evidence that it was him, there's no need for evidence that he didn't do it. The absence of evidence is concerning.

That's like me asking for evidence that god exists and you asking me for evidence he doesn't. That's silly. I don't need evidence that he didn't do it if there's no evidence he did

Bro you are the one questioning the narrative. Its up to you to prove the narrative wrong. All people seem to come up with is "It makes no sense."

Lol...you'd make a good lawyer...
"Listen...you are accused of murder...we need to show proof you didn't do it..."

{<huh}

I have no skin in this game. I'm a genuinely curious and unbiased observer.

Is there any evidence Assad was behind the recent chemical attack in Syria?

You seem to think we're playing some kind of game... like you have a side and I have a side and you can somehow win? I don't understand people like you.

I'm asking for information and you're acting like you have it but are withholding it. It only makes me think there isn't any evidence?

Why did Trump immediately respond with power over a chemical attack when we can't even be sure who did it?
Yes, and it has already been named; it's called precedence:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

Is there any evidence anyone else did it? What is your alternative narrative that is more credible than Assad doing it?

sayinganything.png

"Just asking questions (JAQ-ing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable ... by framing them as questions rather than statements"
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions
My asking for evidence is not an accusation whatsoever, and even if you wanted to reach far enough to say I was making in accusation, it's a far, far less egregious accusation than saying Assad committed a chemical attack on his own people with zero evidence.

You're basically saying that asking for evidence is worse than reacting violently without said evidence

400K deaths and now the US will bomb more people to death to prevent some gas attack..

Assad should be handled with diplomacy, but now the US is playing cold war there against Russia, giving power to radicals that are far worse than Assad. Its Iraq, Lybia and everything that have gone wrong, one of the reasons Hillary lost the election and now Trump is about to play the same game

"Estimates of deaths in the Syrian Civil War, per opposition activist groups, vary between 321,358 and470,000. On 23 April 2016, the United Nations and Arab League Envoy to Syria put out an estimate of 400,000 that had died in the war."
Handled with diplomacy is so vague and open. How long will that take? How many more innocents die? Will innocents die either way? If america stays completely out of it, how many atrocities will happen as the most powerful nation ever just watches and doesnt act?

There is no simple solution to this otherwise it would have been done by now. I truly believe if assad doesnt step down he must be taken out.

But why is this the US's job to warn him then take this action.

We are hated because we step in and then told it is our job to step in by the same people.

If we are going to be hated why should we bleed for people that hate us no matter what.
If you knew you could prevent innocent lives, some of them children from grisly deaths in return for being hated would you?

Here's some evidence that its a likely hoax along with similarities to prior proven hoaxes.

- White Helmets who provided the 'evidence' are Al-Qaeda affiliated and funded by Soros and the UK government

- They received sarin protective respirators one month prior

- Some Syrian media reporting attack would happen a day or two in beforehand

- Supposed dead kids opening their eyes while being filmed

- Immidiate responders not wearing any protective gear and unaffected during the immediate aftermath which would not be possible if it was a Sarin attack as it lingers in the area for hours afterward

- Video evidence of other similar hoaxes performed

and lots more

4:00 - 26:00 contains most of the analysis

Handled with diplomacy is so vague and open. How long will that take? How many more innocents die? Will innocents die either way? If america stays completely out of it, how many atrocities will happen as the most powerful nation ever just watches and doesnt act?

There is no simple solution to this otherwise it would have been done by now. I truly believe if assad doesnt step down he must be taken out.
Why? Why must Assad be taken out?

We indirectly help the Islamic state by bombing assads air fields.. and for what? There's not even evidence Assad was behind the chemical attacks other than the fact that Assad had access to chemical weapons.

My asking for evidence is not an accusation whatsoever, and even if you wanted to reach far enough to say I was making in accusation, it's a far, far less egregious accusation than saying Assad committed a chemical attack on his own people with zero evidence.

You're basically saying that asking for evidence is worse than reacting violently without said evidence
You don't care about evidence. You've already demonstrated that. Stop pretending that you aren't forwarding a position, and are only asking a question.

That's the bullshit that Quipling called out. It's clear as day that you are opining that this narrative is being fabricated without any evidence to substantiate it. Since you are the one adopting the fringe position, what evidence can you produce to counter the mainstream position? Have you even looked into the evidence assessed independently so far?

I have an answer for this specific attack since facts like Assad dropping Chlorine gas at night (when it can't be seen) on Aleppo for the past year seemingly isn't enough to persuade you.

I already indicated my source, but haven't named it. You simply haven't earned it, yet, and I'm going to drag you around by your hair for a while until you decide to stand up, and stop abusing this tactic.

Last edited:
Is this real? Source for this picture?

hi and good morning Lecter,

the image was published in TheDailySheeple, which is on Melissa Zimdars' list of "fake news" sites.

- IGIT

He has done it before and he is the one that gains by eliminating people that give him trouble.

So it would be him or someone under his command, at least the odds are great in that.
Am I missing something here? When has Assad used chemical weapons?

If you knew you could prevent innocent lives, some of them children from grisly deaths in return for being hated would you?

Children die every day in grisly ways no matter what we do.

We cannot and should not try and "police" the world.

As a country that is not our job.

Back