Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks? | Page 30

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Final Say, Apr 7, 2017.

1. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    The unconventional warfare was already under way......planned LONG beforehand.....there were foreign armed elements on the ground already in 2011....

mcveteran81 and ZBORNAJA like this.
  2. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Lie.

The UN didn't offer conclusive certainty, but indicated with a high degree of confidence that Assad carried out the strike. So did Human Rights Watch, the OPCW, Bellingcat, and all national intelligence agencies apart from Russia/Syria/Iran. As I pointed out earlier in this thread, there was only one independent journalist "on the ground" who determined that the rebels did it, writing for the pro-Palestinian propaganda online tabloid, The Mint Press, and because he had no reputation, he attributed this article to a respected British reporter, Dale Gavlak, who denied any involvement and later issued a cease and desist letter to the Mint Press. The Mint Press asserted they could "prove" Dale wrote it, but then never offered an iota of evidence or neutral testimony to substantiate that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta#Report

Why do you shills tell lies that are so easy to verify? Alternatively, how stupid do you have to be to believe what you just wrote?

Last Samurai and Videer like this.
  3. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Oh yeah. Great opportunity for Round #12, because when I'm not being bombastic for personal delight, I actually have faith the majority can do simple arithmetic if the equation is earnestly exhibited for them.

Since this thread is about "evidence", I'm going to make sure these don't get buried. Since they (the first in particular) offer the most conclusive analysis so far, it makes sense to spam them every page for fresh eyes:
    The Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Attack, The Evidence So Far (5-April)
    The Chemical Realities of Russia’s Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Warehouse Attack Claims (5-April)

Might as well add @Quipling's concise 5-pt summary as well:
    1. The people attacked were a mix of isil/rebels and civilians
    2. The attack happened coterminously with bombing by government planes
    3. None of the actors involved deny that a chemical attack occurred.
    4. The Assad government has previously used and manufactured chemical weapons
    5. The rebels don't have the tech base to manufacture sophisticated chemical weapons.

***UPDATE from Bellingcat***

The Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Attack — Who Bombed What and When? (10-April)

Let's expand this section, shall we?
    Human Rights Watch:
    Russia’s Claim on Alleged Chemical Attack in Khan Sheikhoun (6-April)

Ministry of Defense Releases Inaccurate Information
    UN war crimes investigators probe Syria chemical attack
    UPDATED Media Brief (7-April):
    Reported Use of Chemical Weapons, Southern Idlib, Syria, 4 April 2017

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) is a treaty-based international organisation that operates according to a strict confidentiality regime, which governs the operations of the Organisation, protects the integrity of its investigations, ensures the security of its technical experts, and determines what information can be made public.

As the implementing body for the Chemical Weapons Convention, the OPCW oversees the global endeavour to permanently eliminate chemical weapons. Since the Convention’s entry into force in 1997 – and with its 192 States Parties – it is the most successful disarmament treaty eliminating an entire class of weapons of mass destruction.

To date, nearly 95 per cent of all chemical weapon stockpiles declared by possessor States have been destroyed under OPCW verification. For its extensive efforts in eliminating chemical weapons, the OPCW received the 2013 Nobel Prize for Peace.

At this point, this is the last meaningful body upon which we are waiting to formally declare a suspected culprit. Hopefully, posters in here understand that absolute certainty is basically never established, and cannot be established, in war crimes such as this one.

Nevertheless, one can suspect with reasonable confidence that only those who aren't already indoctrinated or easily bamboozled by Russian propaganda can accept the overwhelming mountains of evidence against Syria, and the fact that the Russian and Syrian state officials have already been caught in multiple lies about the incident (while the Americans have not said anything untrue concerning the specifics of the Khan Sheikhoun attack).

Russia blocks UN investigation into Syria chemical attack
    This is the eighth time that Russia has used its UN veto to protect the Syrian government since the civil war began
    NYT > Russia Vetoes UN Resolution to Condemn Syria Chemical Attack

Videer likes this.
  4. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    Rebels either staged or committed(again) an attack to provoke intervention.

Noone aligned with Assad had ANYTHING to gain from this.

Either that or Assad just hates the idea of finishing off the war with a win...

Its like he wanted to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....

5. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Too late. You've already been exposed, shill.

Videer and whougonnacall like this.
  6. VivaRevolution Silver Belt

VivaRevolution
    Are there pictures of chemical weapons canisters that have been crushed, which would be proof that they were not dropped from a plane?

I honestly haven't made up my mind either way, and I don't understand how you have, if it isn't based on blind trust. If you have a smoking gun that isnt based on "trust me", help me identify it.

7. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Incorrect apart frrom hersh thsnshill part

Videer and Madmick like this.
  8. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
  9. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Assad had plenty of reasons to do this and had just been told he was secure by u.s

Videer likes this.
  10. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Viva, stop and think. He says himself that he believes this particular canister was tampered with. Therefore, you can derive ZERO conclusions from it. You cannot substantiate any of these claims.

Now take into consideration the whole of the other evidence provided, Russia's behavior, and this professor's repeated role of questioning an international consensus that back in 2013 was already overwhelmed in time.

Videer likes this.
  11. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Madmick just posted a link next page and neat me too it but yes again russia vetoed a proposed international investigation then said thats what they wanted!!!!!

Literaly 5 secs on interent will tell you that yes some white helmets were treated after ....handling people even after gas had time to dissapate ( the same volatile gas the you believe somehow survived the abomb blast remember) is still dangerous
    http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_58e5e0f6e4b06a4cb30f2fe1

So we have 2 versions
    The rest of the world common sense version that adds up

By contrast we have the russian version that requires some massive suspension of disbelief
    Then they demand international investigation
    Then block one
    Then complain they again they really do want one.....as they bomb the site with incendaries !
    Then they drop their b.s story and now are saying its all a false flag and their original story was wrong...
    .apparently now rebels staged an attack that syrian planes just happend to strike at same time!!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Videer and Quipling like this.
  12. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    Why would part of an investigation effort include condemnation? Shouldn't they be two separate measures?

13. RIPWarrior Black Belt

RIPWarrior
    So no one thinks the Allah Akbar screaming lunatics may have been given the sarin gas?

14. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Why wouldnt they condemn who ever did it then investigate....whats wrong with saying whoever did this os dogshit?

15. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Why would Russia care if they truly believed it was the rebels opposing Assad who were going to be condemned?

Nice try, Comrade. We're not that stupid.

Videer and whougonnacall like this.
  16. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Why gas not stingers?
    Why never use it til now ?
    How exactly did a bomb blast not destroy the volatile sarin? I mean thats pretty incredible when u think on it
    How did the blast mix the precursors perfectly ? Again a miracle surely
    How did the highly volatile precursors survive a friggingin air strike when u cant even smoke next to them without causing a fireball explosion?
    Why did regime say nothing occured then russia changed story when us revealed they tracked the plane?
    Why say nursra territory when it was al sham controlled area hit?
    Why did russia veto investigation when its been asking for one so badly?
    Why has the plane attack warehouse story been dropped for 'false flag'?
    If it was false flag now is bombing just coincidence?
    Why does no one on earth buy regimes story but russia and handful of shills? .....Can so many other weapons experts be wrong ?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Videer likes this.
  17. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    Condemnation assumes an attack took place.

Doctors who have viewed evidence strongly doubt it.

18. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
  19. RIPWarrior Black Belt

RIPWarrior
    I believe a few helicopters were shot down with MPADS. Gas is a useful tool to vilify your target.

You use it for an emergency. Have to pick the right time so you don't fuck up and look bad yourself. The point is to make the regime look like something that needs to be replaced with military force. They could have just recently been given the sarin.

The sarin could have easily been released by the rebels.

Stories change all the time. There's a propaganda war going on as well. The US tracked a plane? They know for sure that was the plane because some rebels on the ground said that the sarin was released at the same time the plane was in the air? You do realize how easy it is to lie and make shit up?

They joined with Nusra they're all Allah Akbar screaming scum. There are no good "rebels". I've seen them all fight. I've seen how they act because they arrogantly video tape all their stupid shit. These are not good people.

Perhaps they know there are forces trying to get the Assad regime removed?

Who's saying what exactly and when?

The bombing is still happening. It's been raining martyrdom for a while.

Nice try with the no one on earth bullshit. Unfortunately there are too many people that only get their news from CNN.

20. IGIT Black Belt

IGIT
    hi there giusti825,

i watched the first few seconds, where the host bashes the "establishment media"....i'm always wary when someone opens with that, since they're claiming that they, alone, have the truth.

then in the first minute, the host claims that the US must be wrong because the Bush administration got WMD wrong in Iraq. lol. i'm tired of hearing that. that, in and of itself, isn't conclusive proof of anything,

so i stopped watching that video.

- IGIT

Videer likes this.