Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks?

We've been playing Global sheriff for so long we've painted ourselves into a corner.

Yes all those students in Chile were so lucky the US came to rescue them and install a dictator. I'm sure the citizens of Iran, Nicaragua, Guatemala etc. are also so grateful for the US looking out for their interests.

Member when you gullibles tried this after Ghouta?

berries.JPG

I do. It was fucking delicious.

Nothing was concluded about Ghouta. What are you talking about?

What he gains is eliminating people that will give him trouble in the future just as they have in the past. And he has done it before and gotten away with it.

Up to this point Trump has said he would stay out of it and even with the use of gas Assad most likely thought Trump would do nothing.

So most likely it was him or one of his people that said to use it.

But I still see no reason it needs to be our job to step in.
that is super flimsy argument, sorry. kill some people that might inconvenience him? why not just shoot them? why use a weapon that would instantly generate worldwide condemnation and close negotiation channels?

I'm not sure why you think this is some kind of game that you personally can win or lose, but I'm genuinely asking for evidence.

By your very vague post it's hard to tell what you're thinking, but Ghouta is another chemical attack in which there is no evidence as to who exactly carried it out.

So again I'm asking, is there any evidence Assad was behind these chemical attacks? That goes for Ghouta as well
Do you even know the handle (i.e. internet name) of the most trusted independent monitor of munitions used in this region? Because even after I told the guys dumb enough to deny Human Rights Watch and the UN in Ghouta who it was, and he backed them up, your ilk still denied it.

What's my point? My point is I'm not keen running around collecting something that you don't actually believe in. Now tell me the name or brass off.
Nothing was concluded about Ghouta. What are you talking about?
Seewudimeanvern?

So none then huh?

what is known? What is the evidence you speak of?

He has done it before and he is the one that gains by eliminating people that give him trouble.

So it would be him or someone under his command, at least the odds are great in that.

Yes all those students in Chile were so lucky the US came to rescue them and install a dictator. I'm sure the citizens of Iran, Nicaragua, Guatemala etc. are also so grateful for the US looking out for their interests.
Regardless of how those countries may feel about our involvement with them, it's more about whether it's actually worth it anymore. Financially, politically, socially...The world generally would like us to stop sticking our noses into their business and Americans are increasingly feeling the same.

that is super flimsy argument, sorry. kill some people that might inconvenience him? why not just shoot them? why use a weapon that would instantly generate worldwide condemnation and close negotiation channels?

Well it would seem all the right people are convinced he was behind it including the media.

So who do you say it was and what proof do you have?

Im with Ron Paul on this one, either its false flag or Assad has completely lost his logic. Proof would be nice.

I'm not sure why you think this is some kind of game that you personally can win or lose, but I'm genuinely asking for evidence.

By your very vague post it's hard to tell what you're thinking, but Ghouta is another chemical attack in which there is no evidence as to who exactly carried it out.

So again I'm asking, is there any evidence Assad was behind these chemical attacks? That goes for Ghouta as well

You Trump spinsters are really getting sad.

Well it would seem all the right people are convinced he was behind it including the media.

So who do you say it was and what proof do you have?
my money's on rogue elements from Assad's military that might conveniently end up on the post-assad government. certain it wasn't him. gut feeling and over 10 years experience in sifting through political bullshit.

also lol @ media as a credible source in this day and age. also, "right people" haha. i bet those are no way people that might have their interests served from us involvement in syria.

Nope. US isn't going to war. They may have launched missiles on a specific target but the intention is to inflict as minimal damage as possible. If it was heavy warhead TH's that area would've been obliterated by 58 rockets already. It was nothing but a show of strength and a display of fireworks. If they wanted to remove Assad by force...they know where to find him.

Regardless of how those countries may feel about our involvement with them, .
How would Americans feel if China carried out a coup and put a President / dictator in power for Chinese interests? They'd probably be moaning about it for decades!

it's more about whether it's actually worth it anymore. Financially, politically, socially..
So not about being Sheriff then. Shame about the vast numbers of people that were tortured and killed as a result, was it ever worth it then?

enough of you liberal BS already. If Trump hasn't done anything...you fucks will cry "Trump is in bed with Russia, he's a cuck and won't touch Syria..." you guys are turning 360 on him now...

This thread is an example of why motivational reasoning is garbage. The fact that you don't understand why someone did something doesn't mean that they didn't do it. People act irrationally all the time, and even more often, they act rationally but with assumptions or motivations you haven't discerned because you're some idiot on the internet. If you don't know why somebody did something, but evidence suggests they did, you should not be asking "who framed him.". You should be asking "what have I missed?" And "Are there assumptions about his motivations and situation that are wrong?"

In this case, there are good odds that Assad thought he'd get away with it because 1.) Congress had refused to do anything last time he did it, 2.) Putin is shielding him, 3.) We have a president who, until two days ago was vocally against Syrian intervention and in favor of giving Putin the lead, and 4.) He recently lost some ground to non-isis rebels for the first time in months.

There is none.
The "White Helmets" werent even wearing gloves (a must while handling chemical agents) while handling the "victims".

White-Helmets-chem-idlib.jpg
The fuck do you expect? They're in a war zone- do you think they could just run to CBRN Depot down by Starbucks and pick up all the shit they need? No, they had to grab the hose and try to save the kids.

What he gains is eliminating people that will give him trouble in the future just as they have in the past. And he has done it before and gotten away with it.

Up to this point Trump has said he would stay out of it and even with the use of gas Assad most likely thought Trump would do nothing.

So most likely it was him or one of his people that said to use it.

But I still see no reason it needs to be our job to step in.

Its way too risky just to eliminate a minor inconvenience. Especially giving how Trump is perceived as a loose cannon. It was a precarious situation and for a while it looked like he would be removed but the tide was turning in his favor, the rebels are almost defeated, ISIS annihilated, he was so close to winning the war it makes absolutely no sense to risk all that. I just don't buy that he was behind it, not because I don't think he is capable but because I don't think he is that dumb.

You Trump spinsters are really getting sad.
You have to be extremely dumb to say this to me within the context of this thread.
Do you even know the handle (i.e. internet name) of the most trusted independent monitor of munitions used in this region? Because even after I told the guys dumb enough to deny Human Rights Watch and the UN in Ghouta who it was, and he backed them up, your ilk still denied it.

What's my point? My point is I'm not keen running around collecting something that you don't actually believe in. Now tell me the name or brass off.

Seewudimeanvern?
So no evidence then?

You first.
{<huh}

I have no skin in this game. I'm a genuinely curious and unbiased observer.

Is there any evidence Assad was behind the recent chemical attack in Syria?

You seem to think we're playing some kind of game... like you have a side and I have a side and you can somehow win? I don't understand people like you.

I'm asking for information and you're acting like you have it but are withholding it. It only makes me think there isn't any evidence?

Why did Trump immediately respond with power over a chemical attack when we can't even be sure who did it?

Back