Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks? | Page 29

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Final Say, Apr 7, 2017.

1. snakedafunky Brown Belt

snakedafunky
    Fair enough but if you think it was one of my scenarios.
    Do you think a regime that can't keep control of its chemical weapons or uses them. Needs to be removed?
    I mean if they get very desperate who knows what alliances they will make.

2. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    The hallmark of dunces.

3. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    Hey, why did you merge this thread?

Fake news?

4. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
  5. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    the attack in ghouta was attributed to the 'rebels' by the UN and independent journalists....

Assad pretty much won the war the second the US gave up on regime change.

The UN security council wants to send an investigation team to determine if an attack even took place....

The White Helmets are a propoganda organization based in London that is funded by the west and aligned with the rebels.....

How many fake victim videos do we have to see before we realize they are fabricating evidence to draw western intervention against Assad?

6. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    It was attributed to the rebels in 2013 ghouta attack k....then Assad turned over all his chemical weapons....this is just a repeat.....

Not even the UN security council believes this stuff....

7. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    No, because of who would be left to fill the power vacuum. Jihadists are not preferable to Assad, under just about any circumstance.

Pakistan moves nukes around with moving vans.

8. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Because it's discussing this precise topic.

9. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    It stood on its own merit.

10. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    The FSA, Al Nusra, ISIS, the white helmets and the other 'rebels' have been funded and armed by the US, UK, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

This 'unconventional warfare' has got to stop! Either get the UN to act or leave the damn sovereign nations alone! We shouldn't be state sponsors of terrorists and war propaganda organizations at the expense of an independent nation.

"Unconventional Warfare" should be a war crime in its own right. Paying other people to overthrow govts you don't like is just as bad as taking military action itself....

11. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Now it stands together.

[​IMG]

12. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    Who do u think is funding the terror....er 'rebels'.....

13. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    Shit, I would settle for just not being lied to my face, and called stupid, because their lies aren't credible.

If they are gonna fuck me, they could at least have the decency for a reach-around.

mr.bigglesworth likes this.
  14. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Lot said here with like o substance or point...did u edit the point you were getting to out?

Lets look at what we are asked to swallow
    First regime says nothing happend
    Then russia says a plane did fly over and strike (as usa busted them in act ) but it hit a chemical weapons warehouse and somehow instead of destroying the volitile sarin and its even more volitile precursors the explosion mixed them perfectly/released most if it unharmed to kill....amazing! What a fluke ! Magic sarin?

Russia then says we should investigate...then blocks bid to have it investigated
    Then spends all days from then to now hitting the town with high power incendaries!

Then realizing first story doesnt add up now says it was all false flag!!!!
    U can see why this b.s doesnt pass the smell test right?

15. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    The debunked shill who also said ghouta wasnt assad?

Videer and Madmick like this.
  16. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825

17. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    Did Carla Del Fonte say that the sarin chemical weapons were likely used by the rebels?

18. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    It was the conclusion reached by the UN and independent journalists on the ground.....notably Hersh....

19. ZBORNAJA Orange Belt

ZBORNAJA
    Again ... repeat a lie 100 times and it will become a truth... Russia didnt block shit, u are talking about vetoing the document at UN that had same old same old shit in it...

Quoting Shulgin, Russian OPCW representative
    But if, as the Turkish representative told us today, sarin, a deadly volatile toxic agent, was actually used there, then a gauze bandage would not do the job. It is unfortunate that we didn’t have an opportunity to listen to the full technical briefing by the OPCW Technical Secretariat that we requested. So, we will have to rely on the opinion of a Swedish expert who was perplexed when he saw the same images as the entire world. In them, volunteers remain in direct contact with the victims, they press children who are at the point of death to their chests and run off with them someplace.

Is anyone aware of the volunteers being affected by sarin? Or, are they all perfectly healthy and continue, like good samaritans, to do their charitable work? If not, then could all this have been staged?

ALSO

Taking this into consideration, together with our Iranian colleagues, we believed it was necessary to bring for consideration by the Executive Council a draft decision making the Technical Secretariat focus on building an international mission of experts, which, in addition to the FFM staff chosen in accordance with the UN principle of equitable geographical representation, could include national experts from a number of countries, such as Russia, China, the United States, Britain, France, Iran, Sweden, Spain, and Switzerland, to name a few. Speaking about specific individuals, one could mention figures who are well-known at the OPCW and enjoy well-deserved authority such as Stefan Mogl of Switzerland, Ralf Trapp of Germany, Ake Sellstrom of Sweden, and Chen Tan of China.

We see the goal of such a mission in investigating – I ask the audience to keep this in mind – how the chemical weapons were brought to Khan-Shaykhun and used there, if this indeed took place. At the same time, it must check the allegations of the Americans (which are also being discussed by their colleagues) about the use of the Syrian air base Shayrat to store chemical weapons and organising combat sorties with toxic bombs.

ALSO :

In order to successfully conduct an investigation, the international mission of experts – we would like to emphasise this – must go directly to the sites, work strictly according to the methodology approved by the OPCW with an emphasis on collecting material evidence, rather than relying solely on speculation from the internet and stories told by alleged witnesses interviewed in a country that neighbours on Syria.

So in short, demand for international team that will work on ground! Crazy talk i know...Totally trying to evade.... I know u are strongly anti Russian but those point about white helmets were brought also by Swedish doctors. Imagine, Sweden doctors who have no stake in Syria casting big shadow on White helmets. Did Putin pay them?

So who should i believe for now...
    1. Americans with convenient story with quick bravado that looks incredibly fishy and staged. Not only lack of evidence but so many logical holes.

2. Russians with = it looks fishy, lets make international team , yes , ALL sides included and YES working on the ground .

As u know white helmets personally ... Can i ask you question russian guy asked...Are they healty after sarin attack?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  20. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    War propoganda organizations.....

The white helmets are not Syrian. They are a group of foreigners headed by a british intelligence officer in london and funded by the US and the UK to manufacture victim videos....

Eva Bartlett discovered this months ago....

ZBORNAJA likes this.