Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks?

What makes you think his analysis is politically charged?
He goes all the way back to the Gulf War. He's the main reason that a lot of the left believes that patriot missiles don't work. Unsurprisingly, he blames us for Ghouta as well.

Yes sure, the guy that leaves this BRAIN STORM , citing : "The second part is this: If the rebels have SO many resources and capabilities, more akin to Bond movie villains" ... This guy has only one hole to rip, it is in his head...

So this rebels and ISIS and al nusra al waging war already 2 years without ever running out of ammo and this brain master has yet to wrap his mind around that somebody is providing them with all neccesary weapons. Or are they like old partisans in ww2, who were lurking in forests and attacking 5, 10 strong units and taking their weapons and slowly building on this? ...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/0...ttack-fakers-murder-68-kids-in-bus-slaughter/
Swedish Doctors for human rights calling white helmets child killers?

Ron Paul, Swedish doctors, "MIT guy" and thousand of others with logic and facts versus quick bullshit story... hmmmm...

Keep dreaming white helmet friend!
If you applied reading comprehension he was mocking the 'kitchen sarin' part ie the suggestion it was a giant home made factory of the stuff

Veterans today? Lol
if i want anti semitic truther lizzqrd people b.s il go stormfront or alex jones man at least they mix up their crazy to keep it interesting

So ron batshitcrazy paul , veterans today and this shill are pushing the b.s story russia pulled from its ass when assa d got busted gassing again and we gotta buy it...even the shit that defies basic chemisty and common sense? Hows about no

Last edited:
If you applied reading comprehension he was mocking the 'kitchen sarin' part ie the suggestion it was a giant home made factory of the stuff

Veterans today? Lol

So ron batshitcrazy paul , veterans today and this shill are pushing the b.s story russia pulled from its ass when assa d got busted gassing again and we gotta buy it...even the shit that defies basic chemisty and common sense? Hows about no

White helmets lol...Sure Ron Paul is crazy and Mccain is sane :)...Swedish doctors? Also no?

He is mocking resources and capabilites and yet he cant ask himself question how they cant run of ammo and who are their backers? It takes bullets and weapons to wage a war. Maybe those who provide those bullets and weapons are better subject for analysis of RESOURCES AND CAPABILITES maybe? When he will ask himself this question and make a research i will try to read it...

the staging of false attacks was already proven many times.
As was already proven about fake Assad gas attacks. But hey, i applaud you for using old REPEAT A LIE 100 times and it will become truth...

White helmets lol...Sure Ron Paul is crazy and Mccain is sane :)...Swedish doctors? Also no?

He is mocking resources and capabilites and yet he cant ask himself question how they cant run of ammo and who are their backers? It takes bullets and weapons to wage a war. Maybe those who provide those bullets and weapons are better subject for analysis of RESOURCES AND CAPABILITES maybe? When he will ask himself this question and make a research i will try to read it...

As was already proven about fake Assad gas attacks. But hey, i applaud you for using old REPEAT A LIE 100 times and it will become truth...
Are you from Macedonia, perchance?

Ron paul is batshit howling at the moon crazy....mcain also being nuts doesnt alter that

Hes mocking the 'kitchen sarin claim' and rightly so

Bullets and sarin are very different to come across as you well know
If the rebels could get hold of so much sarin.....why no use it? Why so much trouble getting much easier to get at manpads etc?

The staging of false attacks was proven? Lol ok ...911 truther il bet?
This was all a flase dlag set up at exact time jet flew overhead lol
Russias claim is One minute its a magic bomb blast on a warehoyse that somehow doesnt damage volatile sarin or destroy its precursors (even mixes them up like in a marvel comic accident) the next its all a false flag? Lol make up your mind what b.s u want us to swallow

All I know is saren gas penetrates skin and immobilizes humans rather quickly. I also know from many of the photos I saw, the men in white hats had minimally sized breathing masks, were in jeans, were not wearing gloves, and apparently were not keeling over as well.....

Ron paul is batshit howling at the moon crazy....mcain also being nuts doesnt alter that

Hes mocking the 'kitchen sarin claim' and rightly so

Bullets and sarin are very different to come across as you well know
If the rebels could get hold of so much sarin.....why no use it? Why so much trouble getting much easier to get at manpads etc?

The staging of false attacks was proven? Lol ok ...911 truther il bet?
This was all a flase dlag set up at exact time jet flew overhead lol
Russias claim is One minute its a magic bomb blast on a warehoyse that somehow doesnt damage volatile sarin or destroy its precursors (even mixes them up like in a marvel comic accident) the next its all a false flag? Lol make up your mind what b.s u want us to swallow
i

It smells on false flag because it was everything so convinient and coordinated with following scenario. Do i know it was? No, but u dont also it wasn't. And because of who is involved (al nusra aka white helmets) and usa modus operandi in middle east last 15 years it deserves a lot of reservation before giving quick judgment, so first go eat those powell samples before accusing me i swallow bullshit. Given the sides involved and their track history...sorry, like for religion , incredible claims deserve incredible proofs, no more this quick bravado ...
Dont know ron paul whole political views, only foreign policy, but comparing him to warmonger mccain and that sort??. Listened both many times, nothing batshit crazy with paul and his views on foreign policy... but maybe it is hip to call him crazy to muddy the waters with THEY ARE ALL CRAZY..u can attach me some "crazy" things he is saying, will watch. Or is he crazy because he calls for slow logical ,ask questions first and shoot later approach?

Postol knows a great deal about missile defence and almost nothing about chemical weapons, he is also wrong.

So then his opinion on whether this weapon was fired from the ground or air, is superior to just about everyone correct?

Yeah, I get that. But where did the chemical weapon shell come from in the first place?
I assume it's from Assad's chemical weapon program or depot.
So he is still responsible for keeping that stuff secure.

If he can't do it in the current situation he has to go. Who knows who gets more of that stuff if he can't secure them.

Why would you assume this without evidence?

Wow, you people will believe absolutely anything.

Assad's dad, Hafiz, used chemical weapons also. It's none of our business though. These people have been killing each other for a very long time.

I haven't stated a position.

Knowing you, you probably go for the false flag one :).

But I don't think I made a good case for what I was trying to say.
For me if Assad fired the chemical weapon or his generals or if someone stole it from him.
All those cases (assuming that's what happen) means he needs to go because it's too dangerous.

Theodore Postol, a former a scientific advisor at the Department of Defense and MIT professor says there's no proof of Assad's involvement instead there's proof of tempered evidence. I suggest you read the entire article: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267

First part:

A leading weapons academic has claimed that the Khan Sheikhoun nerve agent attack in Syria was staged, raising questions about who was responsible.

Theodore Postol, a professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), issued a series of three reports in response to the White House's finding that Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad perpetrated the attack on 4 April.

He concluded that the US government's report does not provide any "concrete" evidence that Assad was responsible, adding it was more likely that the attack was perpetrated by players on the ground.

Postol said: "I have reviewed the [White House's] document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun, Syria at roughly 6am to 7am on 4 April, 2017.

"In fact, a main piece of evidence that is cited in the document point to an attack that was executed by individuals on the ground, not from an aircraft, on the morning of 4 April.

"This conclusion is based on an assumption made by the White House when it cited the source of the sarin release and the photographs of that source. My own assessment is that the source was very likely tampered with or staged, so no serious conclusion could be made from the photographs cited by the White House."

The image Postol refers to is that of a crater containing a shell inside, which is said to have contained the sarin gas.

His analysis of the shell suggests that it could not have been dropped from an airplane as the damage of the casing is inconsistent from an aerial explosion. Instead, Postol said it was more likely that an explosive charge was laid upon the shell containing sarin, before being detonated.
Your title is misrepresenting his piece entirely. Read the shit yourself or don't bother starting threads.

Knowing you, you probably go for the false flag one :).

But I don't think I made a good case for what I was trying to say.
For me if Assad fired the chemical weapon or his generals or if someone stole it from him.
All those cases (assuming that's what happen) means he needs to go because it's too dangerous.

I'm sympathetic to the idea of a false flag, as I think false flags fit perfectly with the realpolitik world we live in, but I would not take that position without compelling evidence.

This is in line with me being half a 911 truther, but I don't argue controlled demolitions, or jet fuel melting steel beams, but instead will cite put option buys, as the put option buys meet my standard of compelling evidence.

I'm sympathetic to the idea of a false flag, as I think false flags fit perfectly with the realpolitik world we live in, but I would not take that position without compelling evidence.

Fair enough but if you think it was one of my scenarios.
Do you think a regime that can't keep control of its chemical weapons or uses them. Needs to be removed?
I mean if they get very desperate who knows what alliances they will make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back