Evidence of Jones' Guilt

It could be a serious sport in the distant future, but right now there's too much shenanigans going on. Half the fans want a spectacle and the other want legitimacy and the organizations can't seem to find a balance. This is all without even considering PED use.

If you believe Fedor didn't take PEDs I have a bridge to sell you in New York I think you might be interested in.

There isn't a chance in hell prime Fedor didn't take PEDs in Japan. It was just too easy to get away with it and it wasn't even frowned upon then like it is today.

Steroids were ENCOURAGED and issued in Pride.

There isnt a single fighter who didnt juice, especially Fedor

Steroids were ENCOURAGED and issued in Pride.

There isnt a single fighter who didnt juice, especially Fedor
At least in that sense it was fair, as opposed to most of the fighters in the UFC falsely believing that everyone is clean and are in fact competing at a disadvantage.

He’ll get off and beat your favorite fighter within 12 months.
Don’t worry.

giphy.gif
He can’t get off.

USADA took his dick pills away.DA8B60EF-8DD0-43A2-A8EC-D681C4B9B2B6.png

Is this a closet homo thread to imply that.Mir and Jones were fucking each other. Hence all the turinabol and penis pills?

Let them love man. Gay for jesus

Man I dont give a shit.

I just want to see him fight.
Hes the best!

Yeah, f*k all that squawking & crying I wanna see his fighting, all of a sudden so called fight fanz turn saints..? Most fighters come from gutter that's why they fight @ermac88 pulls the my Man gif on this ^^^

1XC2w0Y.gif

At least in that sense it was fair, as opposed to most of the fighters in the UFC falsely believing that everyone is clean and are in fact competing at a disadvantage.

I cant imagine people are naive enough to think most fighters/pro athletes are " clean"

What's the excuse going to be when he comes back, and tests positive again? Did he slip and fall on some steroids on the way to make weight? Did he accidentally get some steroids in his post workout meal during the live workouts? Or did Daniel Cormier sneak into his lockerroom before the fight and dribble some steroids into his mouth while he was taking a prefight nap? Oh wait I got it now, Jon just naturally secretes synthetic steroids off of the dry skin on his back.

I'm saying that none of you bums on the internet have access to actual statistics. You're just making up shit to type while you wait for your Caesar's Pizza Pizza to arrive.

Yes people are cheating. How many? Who knows.

My sources are professional doping coaches.....

His legal problems have no relevance towards the case of him being an intentional cheater, and citing a rumor propagated by Chael Sonnen would probably help discredit the case against Jones. Jones' younger brother got popped for marijuana, I believe, which also holds no relevance here.

I addressed this earlier:

They can also look at his character and with past problems it should count no more in good faith 'oh shucks it happened' at this point for him.

Those rumors aren't just coming from Chael and they were talked about in many places and MMA shows/podcasts.

Jones younger brother was sent to the hospital and missed some NFL game or something don't think you can do that just from weed.

We find out next week what's up but usually didn't they have the USADA penalty and the state used that strongly in their sentence and it mirrored it how come they switch it up.

Last edited:
They can also look at his character and with past problems it should count no more in good faith 'oh shucks it happened' at this point for him.

Those rumors aren't just coming from Chael and they were talked about in many places and MMA shows/podcasts.

Jones younger brother was sent to the hospital and missed some NFL game or something don't think you can do that just from weed.

We found out next week what's up but usually didn't they have the USADA penalty and the state used that strongly in their sentence and it mirrored it how come they switch it up.

Cocaine is not banned out of competition, which is why the commission did nothing when he popped for it, which wasn't supposed to be tested for either.

Also, just because people talked about it doesn't make it NOT a rumour. If JBJ had actually hid under the cage for hours to avoid a tester, they would not be taking that lightly and no doubt would have actually investigated. You don't hide from testers in a big gym for hours in this day and age without someone taping it lol

What he does outside of the cage which has nothing to do with fighting, should be just that, nothing to do witht he commission. They sanction fights and do testing, they are however not the morality police. If it is not against their rules, they it should ahve nothing to do with them.

Cocaine is not banned out of competition, which is why the commission did nothing when he popped for it, which wasn't supposed to be tested for either.

Also, just because people talked about it doesn't make it NOT a rumour. If JBJ had actually hid under the cage for hours to avoid a tester, they would not be taking that lightly and no doubt would have actually investigated. You don't hide from testers in a big gym for hours in this day and age without someone taping it lol

What he does outside of the cage which has nothing to do with fighting, should be just that, nothing to do witht he commission. They sanction fights and do testing, they are however not the morality police. If it is not against their rules, they it should ahve nothing to do with them.

Where it's smoke it's fire.

If you are willing to do cocaine isn't it likely you will also do something that actually helps you ? it's a failed test that shows who you are dealing with here.

All that hiding from USADA it's a big joke to us but they ain't kidding it seems they been hunting his ass down for some time now make you think the rumor is true.

Well he had a PED in his system in his last outing and this was the result:

824382340.jpg

Let's see how CASC sees the situation.

Last edited:

on the other hand, they do take extenuating circumstances into account. all the time. for example, Jones wants them to take into account that he claims he didn't do any PEDs on purpose, and even took a lie detector to prove it. he just doesn't want them to take extenuating circumstances that make him look bad into account. so his lawyers will try to prove the lie detector means something, and try to limit or mitigate any that will make their client look bad.

and, it's quite political, even though (as you rightfully point out) it shouldn't be. most AC's seem to want the fighter to humbly ask for forgiveness. if you push back (like Nick Diaz), you get punished harder. if you make a pouty face and beg forgiveness while denying you did anything wrong (like Chael Sonnen) you get a lesser penalty. i'm exaggerating to a critical fault here, just to get the point across.

Jones can be good at playing the Sonnen game. he may bamboozle the commissioners. wouldn't surprise me at all. they're nonprofessionals playing at being adults.

but USADA is not made up of nonprofessional political appointees, and even if CSAC falls for a "im innocent but i'm also sorry" Sonnen-like suck-up shtick (which is what AC's love), i highly doubt USADA does.

Last edited:

We found out next week what's up but usually didn't they have the USADA penalty and the state used that strongly in their sentence and it mirrored it how come they switch it up.
Jones was let off with a mere one year suspension from USADA for his first failure despite: having been involved in a DUI car accident (with two women in the car, none of whom were his wife), testing positive for cocaine, and fleeing a hit-and-run of a pregnant woman. His outside misconduct bears no relevance to the scope of their responsibilities. However, because Jones already used the "I unwittingly ingested a tainted substance" excuse, they will 100% cite that instance as reason to give Jones no leniency whatsoever. This is also why Jones went so far as to "take" a polygraph, because he has no defense or mitigating factors, he's pathetically desperate.

As far as why I didn't mention Jones' misconduct outside of fighting, I didn't want any of that used to discredit the evidence I presented in my post, because quite frankly the evidence speaks for itself. No one on Sherdog is arguing that Jones is a stand up human being, but many still cling to blind hope that Jones didn't intentionally cheat, and that's what the evidence I've provided focuses on.

You have to laugh in the face of anything that thinks Jon has never taken PEDS, but we all know those people are out there...

Updated to include the pertinent information gathered from Jones' CSAC hearing.

Back