Evidence of Jones' Guilt

That's funny bringing up Ben Johnson. They took away his gold medal because he broke Carl Lewis' 100 meter world record, then come to find out, Carl Lewis was also on PED's. Some of you will never wake up and realize that all the top athletes in all sports are on PED's. Its laughable that you have a Fedor GOAT avatar but don't think he was on steroids. He 100% was.

Fedor apparently was not. He's been tested I don't know how many times. Including, I believe, in his judo/sambo tournaments.

The problem for Jones is that there are numerous violations/questions about him. Compare that to someone like Cormier who has competed in the Olympics and in USADA-UFC and never had any violations.

I like Brock and Barnett but I accept they both have been on the sauce. They got caught. Fedor, Cormier, etc have never tested positive.

Could Fedor have been on PED's and not been detected, like Armstrong? It's possible. But Fedor isn't exactly Mr Olympia and he's been tested many, many times.

Jones brought this on himself, which he basically admitted the first time he failed the PED test.

24aziq1.gif

<{anton}>
Wb9P99V.gif

Fedor apparently was not. He's been tested I don't know how many times. Including, I believe, in his judo/sambo tournaments.

The problem for Jones is that there are numerous violations/questions about him. Compare that to someone like Cormier who has competed in the Olympics and in USADA-UFC and never had any violations.

I like Brock and Barnett but I accept they both have been on the sauce. They got caught. Fedor, Cormier, etc have never tested positive.

Could Fedor have been on PED's and not been detected, like Armstrong? It's possible. But Fedor isn't exactly Mr Olympia and he's been tested many, many times.

Jones brought this on himself, which he basically admitted the first time he failed the PED test.

If you believe Fedor didn't take PEDs I have a bridge to sell you in New York I think you might be interested in.

There isn't a chance in hell prime Fedor didn't take PEDs in Japan. It was just too easy to get away with it and it wasn't even frowned upon then like it is today.

He's a big cheaty cheaterton but I enjoy watching him fight.

Other guys are clearly juicing right now and just not getting caught.

Fedor was fighting in an org that basically encouraged PED use. You have the audacity to actually believe an under sized HW was destroying bigger fighters who also were juiced to the gills? Armstrong probably passed 200 drug tests. Carl Lewis passed all his and only later admitted to use. We've seen this over and over. Sadly, passing a drug test doesn't mean much at this point in the game.

LMAO This coming from a guy who proudly displays Wandy in his sig, I guess you pick and choose your drug abusers, hypocrite...
Everyone knows wandy is a roider u numbtie ....... I actually like fighters roiding and going sick

Everyone knows wandy is a roider u numbtie ....... I actually like fighters roiding and going sick

As I accurately assessed you pick and choose your drug abusers, but yet you wanna give me grief for being a Jones fight fan. At least Jon took care of business in the cage Wandy even on the sh!t was getting KTFO stupid. At least I pick winner abusers to throw support at...

Last edited:
As I accurately assessed you pick and choose your drug abusers, but yet you wanna give me grief for being a Jones fight fan. At least Jon took care of business in the cage Wandy even on the sh!t was getting KTFO stupid. At least I pick winner abusers to throw support at...
Relax man, take a chill pill (or penis pill) but just relax. Nobody is giving u grief. Taking roids is fine, it makes entertaining fights. The problem comes when u get caught by usada - u have to face the music and serve your sentence.

Dont worry, when jones gets released you can jump on his dick pill again

Relax man, take a chill pill (or penis pill) but just relax. Nobody is giving u grief. Taking roids is fine, it makes entertaining fights. The problem comes when u get caught by usada - u have to face the music and serve your sentence.

gV9W6_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Sad, so all your false indignation had nothing to do with roids/peds just with blind hate for the man for b!tching out two of your faves. FYI you don't have to have dick issues to use rocket launchers I got 6pack fun pack for extra rounds when needed tucked away, but a stud like you don't need rocket boosters...

gV9W6_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Sad, so all your false indignation had nothing to do with roids/peds just with blind hate for the man for b!tching out two of your faves. FYI you don't have to have dick issues to use rocket launchers I got 6pack fun pack for extra rounds when needed tucked away, but a stud like you don't need rocket boosters...
I would appreciate it if you both didn't hijack this thread with your arguing, thanks.

What is this link? It just sent me to a google search that shows they are admissible, but not required.

Dude. Its 2018. Polygraphs are WIDELY recognized as pseudoscience.

Sure, there might be some outdated policies on the books from a time where legislators were stupid. (In Florida, its illegal to shower fully nude, for example. Its illegal to walk backwards after sundown in connecticut....etc)

However, if a polygraph were ever used in any jurisdiction as evidence, it would be immediate grounds for appeal and would more than likely be granted....in practice, they are inadmissable unless both sides agree to allow it.

Stop playing dumb....

Dude. Its 2018. Polygraphs are WIDELY recognized as pseudoscience.

Sure, there might be some outdated policies on the books from a time where legislators were stupid. (In Florida, its illegal to shower fully nude, for example. Its illegal to walk backwards after sundown in connecticut....etc)

However, if a polygraph were ever used in any jurisdiction as evidence, it would be immediate grounds for appeal and would more than likely be granted....in practice, they are inadmissable unless both sides agree to allow it.

Stop playing dumb....
Wow, some of you on here are really the jewel of their own eye. Ever think some of us were too busy with life to make sure polygraphs were still considered legit. I mean come on...

I do a quick google search and come up with they are admissable and are considered 90% effective from proponents and 70% effective from detractors according to a quick scan on the internet. Sorry I am not in 10th grade doing a term paper on them and didn't gather how ever many resources your teachers like you to gather.

Then I ask for a souce and you have the audacity to send me a link of a google search instead of a source with some weird program that shows you typing the search as if that is meaningful or insulting. Then whine that isn't sufficient to me...

Why is my attitude in poor taste? If I wanted to follow a squeaky clean role model I'd be a Sage fan.

Honestly, I've always been a staunch USADA hater. I don't think this is a serious sport, so I don't think it should be tested like one.
U dont think this is a serious sport? What is chess?

Back