Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Shhhh. It'll be ok. You'll find another juicehead to support after Jones fades away from the spotlight forever.

lLlrxcn.gif

Armstrong-and-Jones.jpg

Forever linked.

The GOATs who were not.

Times have changed. There are a lot of sports fans that simply don't care anymore. Armstrong is the greatest cyclist of all time, that is, unless you believe all those guys were riding bicycles up the sides of mountains natty.

Haha :D

You a Jones fan huh ?

I get, PEDs in pro sports and that.

Then again those are the rules, they apply the same to everyone so if you did the crime you do the time cause that's how this works and applies to 'everyone'.

<KingstonFrown>

Majority of that garbage post is not evidence of anything but your lack of understanding of what "evidence" means or is

Free Jones

Times have changed. There are a lot of sports fans that simply don't care anymore. Armstrong is the greatest cyclist of all time, that is, unless you believe all those guys were riding bicycles up the sides of mountains natty.

But he's not. Just as Jones is not the greatest MMA fighter ever.

Of course, numerous (most, in my opinion) cyclists cheat. Still, Armstrong was a relative nobody until he really went all-in on the PED's.

Ditto Jones. I think the OSP fight was instructive in that regard.

It doesn't mean Jones has no talent, just as Armstong had talent.

Just not enough talent to be on top of the game or GOAT without the PED's.

PED's matter. That's why they're outlawed, or else given a level playing field (Pride -- take what you want and we don't care).

Only people who don't know much about PED's think they don't matter. Armstrong is the textbook case. As is Ben Johnson, etc.

Haha :D

You a Jones fan huh ?

I get, PEDs in pro sports and that.

Then again those are the rules, they apply the same to everyone so if you did the crime you do the time cause that's how this works and applies to 'everyone'.

I ain't caught up like some of these guys studying his every crime and trying to get others on some Jon Jones hate train either you love him or hate him, and I love the man's fighting style peds/steroids have sh!t to do with his fighting style I don't condone drugs, but I also know drugs don't make the fighter or the UFC would have a 100 Jon Jones or piss load of better fighters...

I ain't caught up like some of these guys studying his every crime and trying to get others on some Jon Jones hate train either you love him or hate him, and I love the man's fighting style peds/steroids have sh!t to do with his fighting style I don't condone drugs, but I also know drugs don't make the fighter or the UFC would have a 100 Jon Jones or piss load of better fighters...

Oh I don't deny that.

You can take all the PEDs you want you won't fight like Jones. You won't look like Brock Lesnar.

It's more then just taking shit is about talent, discipline, hard work, genetics, etc etc everything must come together.. and all this in pro sports, we really have no idea on who is without PED help, for all we know he could have faced 90% of his opponents on the same shit he was on.

So I get that point but you can also get my point that if he done the crime he needs to do the time.

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

Yeah but yeah but sherdoggers say he'll be back by christmas ..hes not guilty lmfao.. the guys a cheat plan and simple its not the first time hes admitted to cheating..in the documentary the hurt business he actually says he purposely pokes his opponents in the eyes..he actively cheats inside and outside of the cage..

You didn't said anything about the failed cocaine test ?

Or the hit and run on the pregnant woman and the fact he avoided the police because he was drugged and full of alcohol.

Or that video we have of him insulting the police officer with no problem on camera.. could be used against him to show lack of character so no more 'good faith'.

Or the rumor with hiding under the cage to avoid testing, or Chael hinting at long use of PEDs/cocaine and lot's of sleeping around hence more kids and more bills to pay so he needs to stay 'active'. Love how he recites bible passages but is with his "fiance" for 10 years and with 5 kids.. who knows how many on the side.

I feel you need to add more in there if you want to paint the clear picture. :D PS: Didn't his younger brother also get mixed up in some drug use or something, not sure on the facts on that one I know he missed some games and screwed up somehow.

Good fighter for sure among the best, not that good of a person and he sure as hell is guilty lets see how they will spin it this time around and lets see how corrupt the CSAC and USADA really are.
His legal problems have no relevance towards the case of him being an intentional cheater, and citing a rumor propagated by Chael Sonnen would probably help discredit the case against Jones. Jones' younger brother got popped for marijuana, I believe, which also holds no relevance here.

Agreed, I remember Cormier's t was also very low, not enough to fail but he never had to answer questions about it and everyone forgot. Daniel isapproaching 40 too whiLe Jon in his prime needed dick pills and very low t for a fit athlete.
I addressed this earlier:
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.

Oh I don't deny that.

You can take all the PEDs you want you won't fight like Jones. You won't look like Brock Lesnar.

It's more then just taking shit is about talent, discipline, hard work, genetics, etc etc everything must come together.. and all this in pro sports, we really have no idea on who is without PED help, for all we know he could have faced 90% of his opponents on the same shit he was on.

So I get that point but you can also get my point that if he done the crime he needs to do the time.

Fully agreed! When the verdict comes down I'll live with it as I did the 1st one he my Donald Trump he can do no wrong for this fight fan...

Last edited:
But he's not. Just as Jones is not the greatest MMA fighter ever.

Of course, numerous (most, in my opinion) cyclists cheat. Still, Armstrong was a relative nobody until he really went all-in on the PED's.

Ditto Jones. I think the OSP fight was instructive in that regard.

It doesn't mean Jones has no talent, just as Armstong had talent.

Just not enough talent to be on top of the game or GOAT without the PED's.

PED's matter. That's why they're outlawed, or else given a level playing field (Pride -- take what you want and we don't care).

Only people who don't know much about PED's think they don't matter. Armstrong is the textbook case. As is Ben Johnson, etc.

That's funny bringing up Ben Johnson. They took away his gold medal because he broke Carl Lewis' 100 meter world record, then come to find out, Carl Lewis was also on PED's. Some of you will never wake up and realize that all the top athletes in all sports are on PED's. Its laughable that you have a Fedor GOAT avatar but don't think he was on steroids. He 100% was.

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

What a nerd.

So you believe the athletes who pass are natty?!

Please tell me you're not that naive.

884619912.jpg.0.jpg
I'm saying that none of you bums on the internet have access to actual statistics. You're just making up shit to type while you wait for your Caesar's Pizza Pizza to arrive.

Yes people are cheating. How many? Who knows.

Back