Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Has anybody ever compiled a list of fighters that had unusual t/e levels, high lutenizing hormone levels, watery samples etc?

So far I got

*jones

*cormier

*weidman

*lawlor

There was nothing at all wrong with cormiers t/e data.

Was consistent and not suspicious

There was nothing at all wrong with cormiers t/e data.

Was consistent and not suspicious
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.

Jones need to get back in the Octagon ASAP!

Hes the greatest weve seen!

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

February 2018: During Jones' CSAC hearing, it's discovered that:
  • He failed to report 10 supplements to United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) prior to his performance at UFC 214, despite signing a document that said he did, and that he only disclosed their existence when they were sent to the lab to be tested for banned substances (after his failed drug test).
  • Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).
Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension, as a first time offender, for Oral Turinabol, while having no mitigating evidence, makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that every detail is identical save for the fact that Jones is a second time offender.

This = gold, did you see this @RawkyMarciano

This post is legendary. Yes. This is the nail in the coffin, imo.

UNDERRATED POST! BUMP FOR TRUTH!

The one thing this is the fact that Colby Covington said he was his room mate and used steroids even then.

Last edited:
The one thing this misses is the interview where he admits to "being off steriods" and also the fact that Colby Covington said he was his room mate and used steroids even then.
Norris, you and me and all those who see Jon Jones' facade are men with vision!

The one thing this misses is the interview where he admits to "being off steriods" and also the fact that Colby Covington said he was his room mate and used steroids even then.
It's not missing; see YouTube video in post.

I think (like most) that he IS guilty... Now his sentence is just speculation at the moment... He might get to fight at the end of the year if the suspension is retro active.

I can’t see USADA letting him off with a retroactive sentence since, to my understanding, he hasn’t been tested at all this year. If he was still in the testing pool then that would make sense. Maybe he still but 4-5 months without a test makes it very unlikely.

This is all under the assumption that there is a shred of legitimacy about USADA.

Has anybody ever compiled a list of fighters that had unusual t/e levels, high lutenizing hormone levels, watery samples etc?

So far I got

*jones

*cormier

*weidman

*lawlor

I can’t remember but cyborg had a shady piss test not too long ago but was cleared. Not sure if it was for an excused substance or bogus levels tho.

Cormier’s Drug Test Shows Abnormal Hormone Levels
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/needed-dc-levels-low/

and the numbers that BJPenn cite are perfectly acceptable and not suspicious at all.

t/e ratios of .40 and .48 for a 40 year old male are completely normal. There is no big drop off or increase in his ratio, theres absolutely nothing suspicious about those numbers on their own at all.

With all due respect, I know a shitload more about this than BJPenn.com

I can’t see USADA letting him off with a retroactive sentence since, to my understanding, he hasn’t been tested at all this year. If he was still in the testing pool then that would make sense. Maybe he still but 4-5 months without a test makes it very unlikely.

This is all under the assumption that there is a shred of legitimacy about USADA.

four months without a test is totally explainable. for instance, he could have missed tests in that time.

theres nothing at all to suggest Jones has left the testing pool (its extremely unlikely he has).

Why is my attitude in poor taste? If I wanted to follow a squeaky clean role model I'd be a Sage fan.

Honestly, I've always been a staunch USADA hater. I don't think this is a serious sport, so I don't think it should be tested like one.

Sage is on steroids.

Everybody is on steroids.

So many hoping Jones is/was dirty. Buncha betas, lol, and you know who you are

and the numbers that BJPenn cite are perfectly acceptable and not suspicious at all.

t/e ratios of .40 and .48 for a 40 year old male are completely normal. There is no big drop off or increase in his ratio, theres absolutely nothing suspicious about those numbers on their own at all.

With all due respect, I know a shitload more about this than BJPenn.com

If you think DC was 40 three years ago, maybe you dont know as much you think-

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...aniel-cormier-te-ratio-low-drug-test-mma-news

four months without a test is totally explainable. for instance, he could have missed tests in that time.

theres nothing at all to suggest Jones has left the testing pool (its extremely unlikely he has).

I could be wrong but aren’t missed tests a pretty big deal? Like a two strike allowance? 4 months seems like an eternity considered the frequency in which some of these fighters are tested.

Mendes has been tested every quarter since mid-2016. Conversely, Barnett hasn't been tested since 2016.

Back