Everything was on point

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor Khabib even Dana did well to Ali by shutting him up,War Conor s TDD and we can see some action

Conor doesn't need TDD
He's going to perform the only take down of this fight, with his left hand in the first two exchanges

Conor doesn't need TDD
He's going to perform the only take down of this fight, with his left hand in the first two exchanges
Conor doesnt need TDD?lol sherdog at its best once again

@yekmurat I genuinely don't understand your posts. People aren't just mocking your English for a laugh... We just want to understand what you're saying

@yekmurat I genuinely don't understand your posts. People aren't just mocking your English for a laugh... We just want to understand what you're saying
I say Press conference was good I enjoyed it a lot,Conor as usual went hard tried as hard as to get in Khabib s head but Khabib was like a cold blood killer and gave zero f..k about Conor s antic s,plus I also enjoyed Dana shut up Ali Abdelaziz when he tried to say somteing about Conor and Dana was like GTFO of here lil man you re not man enough to talk shit to Conor lol

gave zero f..k about Conor s antic s,plus I also enjoyed Dana shut up Ali Abdelaziz when he tried to say somting about Conor...
He is no roofer, why would he care about someone else's attic

I say Press conference was good I enjoyed it a lot,Conor as usual went hard tried as hard as to get in Khabib s head but Khabib was like a cold blood killer and gave zero f..k about Conor s antic s,plus I also enjoyed Dana shut up Ali Abdelaziz when he tried to say somteing about Conor and Dana was like GTFO of here lil man you re not man enough to talk shit to Conor lol
that's much better man

that's much better man
I made this thread on the bus there were some chicks beside me and I was like hey girls look at me I am writing in english you see how cool I am.and now I am on the job and thats all lol

Back