Everyone's (seemingly) favorite SARM...

MisterHappy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Ostarine, MK-2866...w/e.

Considering trying it based off a few people I know and several endless threads and was hoping for legit feedback from those here with 1st hand experience.

First, I'm an old(er) dude, in my 40s, not looking to be a pro, just looking to continue training MT with hopefully better recovery and fewer nagging injuries, at most another smoker fight or two. A bit of lean muscle mass gain never hurts either. If there are better/lower side effect options I'm certainly open. Already taking BCAAs and some protein which have helped but fighting age is never a winning battle. If I can stick in the fight a while longer without f'ing myself up long term that'd be great.

Located in the states, looking for safe, legit sources (again, first hand experiences only please) that will ship here, discretely.

Dosage? I'm only about 160-165 lbs (fairly lean already so not a bunch of fat).

Considering a cycle of 4 weeks on, 4 off, another 4 on. Any suggestions for avoiding side effects, maximizing benefits, etc?

Appreciate any legit advice and of course any funny smart ass replies. :)

Ostarine, MK-2866...w/e.

Considering trying it based off a few people I know and several endless threads and was hoping for legit feedback from those here with 1st hand experience.

First, I'm an old(er) dude, in my 40s, not looking to be a pro, just looking to continue training MT with hopefully better recovery and fewer nagging injuries, at most another smoker fight or two. A bit of lean muscle mass gain never hurts either. If there are better/lower side effect options I'm certainly open. Already taking BCAAs and some protein which have helped but fighting age is never a winning battle. If I can stick in the fight a while longer without f'ing myself up long term that'd be great.

Located in the states, looking for safe, legit sources (again, first hand experiences only please) that will ship here, discretely.

Dosage? I'm only about 160-165 lbs (fairly lean already so not a bunch of fat).

Considering a cycle of 4 weeks on, 4 off, another 4 on. Any suggestions for avoiding side effects, maximizing benefits, etc?

Appreciate any legit advice and of course any funny smart ass replies. :)

Don't do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, try researching it a bit more......

My concern with a 6-8 week on cycle was the increased chances for long term side effects. Will do as you suggest but I've done a fair amount getting to this point so again, if you think a different cycle is advantageous I'd love to know why.

My concern with a 6-8 week on cycle was the increased chances for long term side effects. Will do as you suggest but I've done a fair amount getting to this point so again, if you think a different cycle is advantageous I'd love to know why.

What long term side effects are you referring to?

Regarding the 6-8 week cycle, your really not going to see much progression on a 4 weeks cycle, if you want to get the most from it, you need to be doing 6 weeks minimum.

I'm in week 4 now. First few days there was an immediate relief of nagging tendinitis and that usual old man ache and pains getting out of bed. Week 3 I Started to noticed markedly improvement on my lifting numbers that had plateaued over time and being hampered by chronic tendonitis.
Also the volume .... I can handle much more volume and frequency than I have been able to since my early 20s.

Is this mister happy from NES???

What long term side effects are you referring to?

— Testicular Atrophy (your testicles may shrink post-cycle)
— Gynecomeastia (man boobs)
— Baldness
— Acne
— Female users of Ostarine may develop more male characteristics, like a deeper voice and increased facial or body hair

To name a few, most only show with 6+ week cycles and at slightly higher doses.

I'm in week 4 now. First few days there was an immediate relief of nagging tendinitis and that usual old man ache and pains getting out of bed. Week 3 I Started to noticed markedly improvement on my lifting numbers that had plateaued over time and being hampered by chronic tendonitis.
Also the volume .... I can handle much more volume and frequency than I have been able to since my early 20s.

Is this mister happy from NES???

That's exactly why I am considering it (the nagging relief more than the gains themselves). What dose are you taking and what size are you if you don't mind me asking? Also, probably a different MrH (not sure what NES is) but I've used this handle, or variation thereof, for a long, long time.

If you haven't already read this:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-steroid-alternatives.3363473/

Nice long thread mostly on Osta and peoples results on it.

I did, which is what prompted me to start this thread. I didn't want to hijack the other OPs post since this was specific to Osta. I saw a few recco's for sources there but was hoping to find some more in this thread (if they exist).

I hover between 200-220 for the most part . 5'11.
I have been doing 12.5 mg in the am and another 12.5mg around dinner time.

— Testicular Atrophy (your testicles may shrink post-cycle)
— Gynecomeastia (man boobs)
— Baldness
— Acne
— Female users of Ostarine may develop more male characteristics, like a deeper voice and increased facial or body hair

To name a few, most only show with 6+ week cycles and at slightly higher doses.

That's exactly why I am considering it (the nagging relief more than the gains themselves). What dose are you taking and what size are you if you don't mind me asking? Also, probably a different MrH (not sure what NES is) but I've used this handle, or variation thereof, for a long, long time.

I did, which is what prompted me to start this thread. I didn't want to hijack the other OPs post since this was specific to Osta. I saw a few recco's for sources there but was hoping to find some more in this thread (if they exist).

If it's relief your after, try BPC 157........it worked for me.....

In your 40s even TRT dose of test would do wonders for you and if you wants to take one step further and have supraphysiological results then go for the real thing and take anabolic steroids.

I struggle to see the point of taking sarms to be honest. More expensive, much weaker results and much less studied to this point (meaning that the side effects on the long term are sort of unknown). With anabolic steroids you already know what you're getting yourself into and what you should pay attention on your blood work.

My opinion? Do proper TRT with a doctor. Still not happy? Spice things up increasing your test for some 12 weeks or if you have side effects with test use other anabolic steroids. Much smarter approach I think.

Why not just micro dose EPO and elimiate all of those crazy long term side effects ?

In your 40s even TRT dose of test would do wonders for you and if you wants to take one step further and have supraphysiological results then go for the real thing and take anabolic steroids.

I struggle to see the point of taking sarms to be honest. More expensive, much weaker results and much less studied to this point (meaning that the side effects on the long term are sort of unknown). With anabolic steroids you already know what you're getting yourself into and what you should pay attention on your blood work.

My opinion? Do proper TRT with a doctor. Still not happy? Spice things up increasing your test for some 12 weeks or if you have side effects with test use other anabolic steroids. Much smarter approach I think.
If you undesirable side effects with test, you're unlikely to have a better time with other compounds unless you want something less androgenic like anavar.

Just ordered two bottles of Cardarine. I know that and Osterine are similar in the results they claim to produce. Anyone try Cardarine?

https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
Enjoy your cancer (and yes I know rodents were given 4x the amount to cause cancer). But why take a chance?
Ostarine and Cardarine are not similar btw.

If you’re looking to loose weight and improve cardio I would take Stenabolic (SR9009 cardio in a bottle). With an incredibly short half life of 4/6 hrs. You feel it immediately in any cardio session and it’s relatively safe compared to cardarine.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back