Everyone's all over McManus vs Fairweather, and y'all forgetting the true Champ vs Champ fight

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-fight-video-3.jpg

July 29 is way closer than August 26, and I see no one hyping the true pinnacle of martial arts. Two champions of their respective weight divisions in their absolute prime engaged in a fair contest without PED's in a grueling competition of pure sportsmanship and athleticism.

On July 29, The 205 lbs. champion, former coke kingpin, and lapsed Catholic Jon Jones will face the 206.5 lbs. king and the best paper champion that ever fought in the UFC : Goody two shoes Daniel Cormier.

Forget Maymac for a second, this is the real deal and I absolutely cannot wait for this to happen.

Jones by UD.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Who cares about Jon Jones when Adrien Broner is fighting that night

Don't see any path to victory for DC. Jones is just better everywhere.

No he isn't. The UFC stripped him of his title. DC is the real champ because he knows how to conduct himself professionally outside of the octagon. Jones will have his chance to get it back, but seeing how underwhelming he looked against OSP, I like the undisputed champ Cormeir to retain his belt.

Wow, D.C. conducts himself better and doesn't party. He's not a better fighter, and that's what counts. Everyone knows jones is the real champ. You know it, too. Just admit it.

in their absolute prime

We saw them fight in their absolute prime at 182.

29865d1468882169-i-seent-i-seent-.jpg

Post Coke, Post boner pills, post layoff Jones vs Old Man Cormier is still a great fight, but it's not by any means their absolute prime.

Back