Everyone's all over McManus vs Fairweather, and y'all forgetting the true Champ vs Champ fight

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
jon-jones-daniel-cormier-fight-video-3.jpg

July 29 is way closer than August 26, and I see no one hyping the true pinnacle of martial arts. Two champions of their respective weight divisions in their absolute prime engaged in a fair contest without PED's in a grueling competition of pure sportsmanship and athleticism.

On July 29, The 205 lbs. champion, former coke kingpin, and lapsed Catholic Jon Jones will face the 206.5 lbs. king and the best paper champion that ever fought in the UFC : Goody two shoes Daniel Cormier.

Forget Maymac for a second, this is the real deal and I absolutely cannot wait for this to happen.

Jones by UD.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones is going to be a journeyman without the supplements.

Some people probably think that Jones will just screw up again.

It's hard to get excited for this fight because of the high odds of one of them pulling out though... I will be hype fight weekend

Jones is the only champ in this situation

Hammil is more of a champ than DC

Hopefully DC can make the weight.

Jones is the only champ in this situation

Hammil is more of a champ than DC
thats funny cuz i seem to remeber cormier winning and defending that title a few times already. get out of here with that paper champ bullshit already jon was gone for 2 years becasue he acted a fool he lost the title for himself its not like it was an arbitrary stripping. honestly i think hes got a good chance of taking it back but until he proves he can show up and fight within the rules he is defintley not a champion and wouldnt be considered so by any serious sports fan.

Why are idiots still calling DC a paper champ? Even if Jones didn't lose a fight, he lost the title because he is a major fuck up. DC won the title and has defended it twice now, so stop with this nonsense.

Jones by TKO. I have a sinking feeling he has the mental edge over DC ala McGregor/Aldo, and DC is not getting any younger.

I don't make many gut picks, but I'm pretty confident in this one. Would love to be proved wrong, since Bones Jones is such a shit person.

This fight isn't as interesting because it already happened. I'm looking forward to it, but looking forward to see if Conor can shock the world more than this rematch.

Why are idiots still calling DC a paper champ? Even if Jones didn't lose a fight, he lost the title because he is a major fuck up. DC won the title and has defended it twice now, so stop with this nonsense.

It's just a dolled up paper belt. Call it an origami belt, but jones is the real 205 kingpin.

Some people probably think that Jones will just screw up again.
Yeah for the most part, hope not LHW is more interesting when he is on point and you are trying to figure out who can solve him.

It's just a dolled up paper belt. Call it an origami belt, but jones is the real 205 kingpin.
No he isn't. The UFC stripped him of his title. DC is the real champ because he knows how to conduct himself professionally outside of the octagon. Jones will have his chance to get it back, but seeing how underwhelming he looked against OSP, I like the undisputed champ Cormeir to retain his belt.

Some people are still upset about Jones pulling out last fight

Back